Official Community Forums Home

Getting Ready?

fduck101

• Members

Me and my wife have been experimenting with anal (on me) she don't like it. We kind of have a role reversal in the bedroom. I love the nighties and dresses and all that stuff. I just wonder about the cleanup before we start. I have tried enamas and didn't like them. Seemed I spent all my time going to the bathroom, it didn't clean me out like I wanted. I have been cleaning myself out manually but it's kind of gross. If anybody out there has a better way or enjoys their wife taking the role of the man let me know. One more thing, for some reason this behavior is so a turn on for me. I love my wife to climb on top of me and make love to me. Also I would like some crossdressing tips too. Thanks

• Members

I read them and it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Does anybody have any tricks to make yourself look more sexy while crossdressing? Currently I leave the lights out but I would like to be able to go around the house in a little baby doll dress or something and look good doing it. It makes me feel sexy but I don't think I look very sexy.

• Members

Fduck, I'm a cross dressing guy myself. The bast tips I can give are find the colors that you look best in/work for you. If you can man up to it, shave. I shave my thighs and that works for me. Trim/shave or shave your pubes. That has helped with the cross dressing plus with a female giving oral. Find the clothes that you can work, that make you "sexy". Not every guy can pull off dresses, skirts, teddies, nighties ect... The Best tip I can give that is an overall is find what exactly works for you, what makes you sexy to you and your wife. Break a Leg.

P.S. if you want better help/tips/tricks/advice, you can PM me.

• Members
Fduck, I'm a cross dressing guy myself. The bast tips I can give are find the colors that you look best in/work for you. If you can man up to it, shave. I shave my thighs and that works for me. Trim/shave or shave your pubes. That has helped with the cross dressing plus with a female giving oral. Find the clothes that you can work, that make you "sexy". Not every guy can pull off dresses, skirts, teddies, nighties ect... The Best tip I can give that is an overall is find what exactly works for you, what makes you sexy to you and your wife. Break a Leg.

P.S. if you want better help/tips/tricks/advice, you can PM me.

Korn, i'm so very glad you are here!

• Members

Thank you, I used to do all of that but I was single and I could hide it from my co-workers alot easier then. I work out in the heat all day and sometimes wear shorts and stuff to work. I have a hairy chest and people would know something was up if I showed up to work clean shaven everywhere. Believe me I would love to stay shven in all areas but it don't seem practicle if I want to keep it under wraps.

I don't know about the crossdressing by experience, but I did know a man that was a drag-queen. He shaved his legs, waxed his chest & his face too. He shaped his eyebrows a tad, but mostly made them into 2 (in other words getting rid of the unibrow). He wore women's cologne too, which, actually, if it's on a man, sometimes you can't tell. I prefer CK ONE. That's for either or, and you can wear it out without someone really picking up on it. Smelled it on a man, and it's uber sexy! He also chose colors for his skin tone that were flattering, and clothes that fit his shape. After all, women come in many shapes, sizes, weights, and heights, and there are clothes designed for them, so it's possible. Maybe read some of your wife's fashion mags (Cosmo and Glamour are fantastic for tips from clothes, makeup, colors, hair...ect.) to get some helpful tips & advice.

As far as the anal cleanliness goes. There is almost always a tad bit of residue on toys when engaging in anal play. No matter how much you clean it out. Once that's understood & accepted, then the more comfortable you will be with it. If it's a really big concern, put condoms over the toys/fingers that you use. Makes clean up a breeeeeeeze!