Official Community Forums Home

Dressing Up

fduck101

• Members

I've been dressing up for a long time now and just recently I've shared this with my wife. She seems pretty suportive but I'm not the sexiest dresser in the closet. I'm 5' 9'' and am somewhat hairy I'm in pretty good shape but if I was to see myself in an alley somewhere I would turn the other way. Shaving is one option and an easy one but if there are any other tricks out there to make me look and feel more feminine I would greatly appreciate it. And if there is anything else I can do to help my wife support me in this adventure please let me know also. She does like the strap on with her on top in the missionary position, and that's the way I like it too. It's a good role reversal, she gets to be in charge and I get to have love made to me. I would like to be comfortable enough to lay around the house in some sexy wear. I've done some online shopping and will be getting a nice lace halter dress that's pretty short in the mail soon. I want to put it on and run around the house as soon as it gets here. Anything aomeone can say or do to help this happen for me is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Members

You can't go wrong with a good tube of red lipstick. Putting it on and puckering your lips ;)

Have you tried scented baths to leave your skin softer and with a light perfumed scent?

• Review Team

For hair removal if that is an option you could try Nair. They have Nair now for people with sensitive skin, me being one of them. I agree with make-up and maybe you can try buying a wig? Fake lashes are fun, I used them at my wedding and it made me feel very girly. You could always get some stick on nails for show as well. Hope you have fun cause thats what being a girl is all about (dressing up).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got make up and two wigs and I bought the cutest shoes, really three of the cutest pairs of shoes. I've been watching t.v. with my wife today all dolled out. I love this, it makes me feel so sexy. Everybody should try this a time or two. It takes a little money to do it up right, but aren't you worth it. Thank you to everybody that has gave me advise to help me and has supported me. Although I still have no inclination to go out in public like this I love doing it around the house when I have a chance. Love yall!!!