Official Community Forums Home

My Journey To The Gspot Orgasm And Ejaculation

Amylynn920

• Members

ok. with the smell thing.

i got done playing and had a great O. i went to get a drink and came back to my room later and wow there was definately a smell. is it normal? or would it have to do with the fact that i'm getting more pregnant by the second? or do i smell it more because of my senses inhancing due to pregnancy??

i read this post and got jealous. i picked up my phone and texted my SO

"I just read a post that made me jealous. I want a gspot O.. lol!"

we'll see what happens when i see him again! lol

• Members
ok. with the smell thing.

i got done playing and had a great O. i went to get a drink and came back to my room later and wow there was definately a smell. is it normal? or would it have to do with the fact that i'm getting more pregnant by the second? or do i smell it more because of my senses inhancing due to pregnancy??

i read this post and got jealous. i picked up my phone and texted my SO

"I just read a post that made me jealous. I want a gspot O.. lol!"

we'll see what happens when i see him again! lol

If you are taking prenatal vitamins it will change the scent of your urine. I remember it did mine.

But.. Gspot fluid is not urine. So I suppose the question should be "Does pregnancy or medication change the scent of Gspot fluid"

I don't know. Mine does not have a noticeable odor of anything other than "me" and at that it is very faint.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Every woman wants a Gspot O. They feel fantastic, totally unlike any other orgasm. But attaining it needs patience, relaxation, correct stimulation and also practice.

I would suggest articles on Gspot as well as that fantastic vid on the Gspot that is in the forums, as well as some of the techniques and tips my husband GSK posted.

Good luck!

Aiden

• Members
If you are taking prenatal vitamins it will change the scent of your urine. I remember it did mine.

But.. Gspot fluid is not urine. So I suppose the question should be "Does pregnancy or medication change the scent of Gspot fluid"

I don't know. Mine does not have a noticeable odor of anything other than "me" and at that it is very faint.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Every woman wants a Gspot O. They feel fantastic, totally unlike any other orgasm. But attaining it needs patience, relaxation, correct stimulation and also practice.

I would suggest articles on Gspot as well as that fantastic vid on the Gspot that is in the forums, as well as some of the techniques and tips my husband GSK posted.

Good luck!

Aiden

i'm not taking prenatals. they make me sick. so i don't. doctor wouldn't approve but i'm sick of having to call in to work sick because of the damn things. lol

when i sent that text i got one back "yeah but every time we play you get impatient and want me in you" lol!! uhhh me. i tell ya!!

someday i'll have self restraint!

• Members
i'm not taking prenatals. they make me sick. so i don't. doctor wouldn't approve but i'm sick of having to call in to work sick because of the damn things. lol

when i sent that text i got one back "yeah but every time we play you get impatient and want me in you" lol!! uhhh me. i tell ya!!

someday i'll have self restraint!

Also if you are pregnant I would check with your OB/GYN before attempting GSpot O. There can be a lot of heavy manipulation in there, so just check with your health care provider and make sure you get the A-OK for it.

• Members
Also if you are pregnant I would check with your OB/GYN before attempting GSpot O. There can be a lot of heavy manipulation in there, so just check with your health care provider and make sure you get the A-OK for it.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to quit trying. i've been having some pain in my -well where my abs would be if i ever had them! lol- i have an ob appointment on the 28th. i can't wait to be done with all the pregnancy stuff. halloween!!!

I don't know about asking the Dr about the gspot o's - adopting family is going to be there and it'd just be an awkward situation.

i'm just gonna hold off til i'm fully cooked and the breads out of the oven. (and the oven's cooled!)

• Members
I'm pretty sure i'm going to quit trying. i've been having some pain in my -well where my abs would be if i ever had them! lol- i have an ob appointment on the 28th. i can't wait to be done with all the pregnancy stuff. halloween!!!

I don't know about asking the Dr about the gspot o's - adopting family is going to be there and it'd just be an awkward situation.

i'm just gonna hold off til i'm fully cooked and the breads out of the oven. (and the oven's cooled!)

Just take care of yourself, and I would not worry about Gspot's right now. Your focus should be on you and the health of your baby. There is plenty of time in life for the search for the "Holy Grail"