Official Community Forums Home

Rabbit Pearl

nosleepnmesa

• Members

pd1601-11main.jpg

I own a few dual action vibrators; I will admit that some of these types of products can seem a little overwhelming to the beginner. This would be one of them. I am not saying that it wouldn’t be good for the beginner, since the size isn’t overwhelming at all. Although I will say that there is a lot going on with this “pearl rabbit”.

This product is a “Jelly” type material. I opened the package; the smell was a little overwhelming. Although after a few good washings with some antibacterial soap, and allowing it to air dry the smell did lighten up a bit and it was no longer overwhelming.

I was a little nervous about how powerful this may be since it does take 3C batteries, along with how loud it may be. I grabbed some lube, turned on my stereo just in case. The batteries were very easy to put in. I immediately turned it on; I started by playing with the remote. I am sure glad that I decided to turn on my radio before turning on the rabbit. This product I found to be a little on the load side.

The remote has easy to control dials. The first one controls the speed of the vibrations including the vibration of the little rabbit ears, the second control, controls the of the rotation of the pearls, on the side of the remote I noticed a button, I pushed the button and the pearls rotated a different direction.

The “ears” of the clitoral stimulator are stiffer and do stay in place well. I do know that with some of the dual action the “ears” sometimes are a little flimsy. That is not the case here. This rabbit sent me to have a toe-curling orgasm I will not soon forget. I could feel the “pearls” twisting and rotating around inside me, just when I was about to come, I would change the direction of them in order to tease myself. The vibrations on high are a little on the strong side, which I highly enjoyed.

I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a new dual action vibrator. Along with someone that doesn’t mind a lot of different things going on. The rabbit was very easy to use along with “hopping” to the job without hesitation.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3409