Official Community Forums Home

Meros Super Woman Bodyglide

Amylynn920

• Members

ZME19041.jpg

GSK and I purchased this off site, because we happened to be shopping in the local adult store and needed some silicone lube. Now that I know Tootimid carries it, we'll be purchasing here.

I have to say I love this product! We both do. I can't speak on how it feels for him, perhaps he will add his own thoughts on it, but he does say he really loves it.

This German made, silicone based lube, is odorless, tasteless and non-staining. It's perfect for anal intercourse and great for use with NON cyberskin toys. This lube can be used safely with latex condoms.

We love this silicone lube for it's staying power and slip, and it's our "go to" lube 98% of the time.

A bit pricier than some silicone lubes on the market, but for us we just love it.

Dispensed in a snap lock container, the lube is not runny, and we found a few drops works most of the time.

With anal we up the amount we use because with anal, you just can't use enough lube.

Clean up is easy with soap and water, and this lube leaves your skin feeling soft and silky.

Our next test for this is in our pool, and we'll see how well it holds up in water.

Slickery Silicone Meros Lube