Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions For Anal Bead Play

• Members

It's been the most fun Saturday today!....Been shopping for all kinds of new goodies and came away with 2 hot nighties, a smokin' corset w/garter set, thigh highs, new stilettos, and some new toys from the local adult store some of which are 2 sizes of anal beads and a strap-on .... was looking at the articles on here for advice on using the anal beads and can't really find anything. The closest info I remember seeing on here was the article Pappy posted on using a chain.....any ideas or pointers?

• Members
It's been the most fun Saturday today!....Been shopping for all kinds of new goodies and came away with 2 hot nighties, a smokin' corset w/garter set, thigh highs, new stilettos, and some new toys from the local adult store some of which are 2 sizes of anal beads and a strap-on .... was looking at the articles on here for advice on using the anal beads and can't really find anything. The closest info I remember seeing on here was the article Pappy posted on using a chain.....any ideas or pointers?

hey Chloegirl. you and i could SOOOOO go shopping together. you're my kinda girl!

the only things i know about using anal beads are to insert them slowly and pull them out slowly during orgasm. sorry I don't know more.

good luck and have fun! - thigh high's, huh? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Members

Oh yeah!!....would be a blast to get a bunch of us together....get buzzed on margueritas and hit the stores!...I could go broke shopping for this kind of stuff (I love it!) and after 20 years of doing it all for the kids I never feel guilty....I'm enjoying every minute and dime of it! :P

• Members

Well I've never played with anal beads but if you'll load everything up and bring it over I'll help you figure it out! :P

Man

• Members

You definitely hit the spot when it comes to shopping - majorly sexy stuff!

Anyway, you can play with anal beads in many different ways. You can use them vaginally (just make sure you are not cross-contaminating - and I would have some designated for just vaginal play if you are gonna do that). Have your lover put them in and give you oral - pulling them out a little at a time. He can also run them up and down in your slit to make a sort of bumpy road affect on your clit - feels really nice.

As for anal play - the intended use is to put them in your ass prior to play (usse lots of lube) and then you pull them out FAST when you are about to have an orgasm and it intesifies the O. Other uses include: keeping them inserted during sex (gives HIM a nice bumpy ride), putting a pair in your pussy and in your ass then pulling them out together.

Basically, you can use them about any way you can think of - just have fun and make completely sure you clean them well after use!

• Members
Lol! How 'bout if I put all my "stuff" into a rolling suitcase and show up at the door in my new "working attire" for a day of experimentation? :P

How about I stop and pick you and your suitcase up on my way east? Maybe a week of experimentation and we'd have it figured out!!!!!!!! :P

• Members
You definitely hit the spot when it comes to shopping - majorly sexy stuff!

Anyway, you can play with anal beads in many different ways. You can use them vaginally (just make sure you are not cross-contaminating - and I would have some designated for just vaginal play if you are gonna do that). Have your lover put them in and give you oral - pulling them out a little at a time. He can also run them up and down in your slit to make a sort of bumpy road affect on your clit - feels really nice.

As for anal play - the intended use is to put them in your ass prior to play (usse lots of lube) and then you pull them out FAST when you are about to have an orgasm and it intesifies the O. Other uses include: keeping them inserted during sex (gives HIM a nice bumpy ride), putting a pair in your pussy and in your ass then pulling them out together.

Basically, you can use them about any way you can think of - just have fun and make completely sure you clean them well after use!

Mmmm thanks! I've been looking forward to trying these for awhile now and I intend to try each and every suggestion you listed! Can't wait! :P

• Members

Anyone have a great suggestion on the best way they found to lube anal beads, I always run into a dry spot although I use alot of lube. Seems I end up with alot of lube on my hand where I would prefer it was all over the beads. I hate to waste lube because it not always very cheap and we want to use maximum use of it.

Glenn

• Members
Oh yeah!!....would be a blast to get a bunch of us together....get buzzed on margueritas and hit the stores!...I could go broke shopping for this kind of stuff (I love it!) and after 20 years of doing it all for the kids I never feel guilty....I'm enjoying every minute and dime of it! :P

amen sister. i don't feel guilty either. hey, i did my hard times. now it's time for mamma to play and have a good time. thank you very much world!

• Members

Hey Glen, well I love anal beads. I use a silcone lube on my beads and to be completely honest with you so that you dont get alot of lube on your hands, depending on the type of lube you use, is going to really determine how much you use. I must say I love the Gun Oil lube, I bought it just to try it, and a little bit goes a very long way. I put a drop on my anus, or my partner does for me. Then I put some on the first bead and kinda let it run down the beads then insert.

Hey Chloegirl, I hope you have as much fun with anal beads as I do. Also nice shopping you did. I love love love my thigh highs.

• Members

Just tried them for the first time today (2 separate occasions actually...had to try the small and medium sizes!) and yeah, I love them! I'll be getting real familiar with these babies! Used the small ones first by myself this morning and it was nice, but it's soooo much better with some extra hands to help you! :D