Official Community Forums Home

18 Inch Ac/dc Double Dong

• Members

SE0281-80-2main.jpg

18 Inch AC/DC Double Dong

We anxiously awaited the arrival of this item after seeing it in an adult film several weeks earlier. “Can it really be that long?” we asked each other. But no matter how you measure, 18 inches is BIG. This double ended jelly dildo has one smooth slender end and one rippled larger end. It is soft and pliable; easily manipulated into a U shape if you use it for double penetration. Unpackaged, it has a distinct toy smell. It needs no batteries and it is totally waterproof.

The first night we tried the toy in the bathtub; this pink water snake warmed nicely and cleaned easily. My lover gently inserted the smaller end inside me, and then after a few tender slides in and out she removed it and inserted the other end. The size difference was noticeable and the ridges along the shaft caressed my insides on both the in and out motions. Using only one end of the dong allowed for an easy grip for my partner. The combined forces of the internal thrusts and a waterproof bullet sent me quickly to the edge and allowed me a wonderful ride and an intense release; twice, in rapid succession.

A few days later we had another opportunity for bedroom play when we pulled our extra long dong from its hiding place and lubed it up for double action. The main challenge with our two person position was the toy didn’t have the rigidity needed for a push/pull action between us, but it did offer a full and connected feeling and that along with our favorite bullets brought many shared orgasms.

This dildo is a wonderful addition to a toy collection, but it is not a first step or “general purpose” item. I would have to say it serves specific functions. It is versatile and cleans easily, but it is not subtle. If you want something very BIG or super long, this is for you. If you or your partner want some double ended or double penetration action, this is for you. Or, if you simply want to shock someone with the sheer magnitude of this laying by your bedside… this wonder worm is for you!