Official Community Forums Home

Wild Rose Vibe & Cockring Kit

ladylove

• Members

Wild Rose Vibe & Cockring Kit

TLA8811-6main.jpg

Review by: ladylove 8/7/08

The life like Wild rose vibe is 7.5 inches is length and 1.5 Inches in width. The vibrator extends all the way through the shaft. The vibrations range from gentle to strong. The vibe adjustment is a simple turn of a knob at the very bottom of the product. There is a looped string handle at the end to help you hang on to it. Wild Rose is made of a silicone jell that doesn’t have a smell or taste; it’s a bit tacky to touch as usual for jell toys. The cock ring is made of the same material with the same feel. The center of the rose protrudes outward for direct stimulation to your clitoris; and has a detailed rose design from the rose nub to all around the ring. The cockring has it’s own mini vibe that gives off a big feel, again, ranges from gentle to strong. Adjusting the intensity of the vibe for the cockring is the the same as the above. They are meant to work together, but you’ll need water based lube to get the ring on the smoothly. Whether you use them separately or together only use water based lubes for this and all silicone products. You’ll only need 2 AA for batteries for the cock, because the cockring comes with it’s own batteries installed, and extra for the future. This is water proof toy so feel free to use it during your fun water play.

When I first open the package and saw the kit, I loved it. I love life like vibrating dicks and clit massagers. It looks so much bigger in person that I was a bit inhibited at first. The red color gives this life like cock an exciting BIG look. OK, the color is not life like, but if you close your eyes it feels real, complete with some veins for good measure. The vibes are awesome on both toys; that little vibe in the cockring packs a powerful punch; same with the jell cock. I love, love, love the life like proportions of this vibe. You’ll needed to used some water based lube for smooth stroking and entry; then more lube in order to slip

on the cockring smoothly. I orgasmed pretty quickly due to the combination of, full feeling and amazing vibration. “GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD VIBRATIONS!”

I recommend this toy for anybody, beginner or experienced, who is looking for some good vibrations. I wonder if he Beach Boys had The Wild Rose Vibe & Cockring in mind while they were singing their Good Vibration song?

I give The Wild Rose Vibe and Cockring Kit a 4 out of 5 hearts.

THE WILD ROSE VIBE AND COCKRING KIT