Official Community Forums Home

"this Is My Ass" He Tells Me

parrillo69

• Members

1 1/2 years ago my man told me he wanted my ass - we fought about it for about 6 months. One night during some really hot sex he stuck it in my ass. I wasn't happy at first-but a couple of minutes into it I did begin to enjoy it. Now every month for at least 3-5 days that is how we fuck. And I do enjoy it. I would never have thought I would but I do. Then this happened.

I woke up to Him twisting my nipples to the point right before pain- the perfect pleasure point. Then he started slowing running his fingers over my clit all the way to my ass teasing all places. I then rolled over onto my stomach He got behind me and put it in my pussy and made me cum. Then he got off of me and grabbed my ankles and pulled me semi-off the end of the bed so I was bent over the bed. He put it back in my puss and got me off again then he pulled out and put it in my ass. And slowly worked it at first till it felt so good then he fucked me hard till I came again, and when I was about to cum for the second time like that he came too, and hard. He then stood there inside me for minutes just like he knows I like it, don't move or pull it out let me relax and slow down and enjoy the end.

I think every one should try it-- it just makes mor that we can do. And it is so great!! He makes me feel desired. I love him and I really love sex with him.

• 7 months later...

I agree so much when it comes to anal sex!! I do have to say that I have to use a lube and anal eaze. I have so tried without and I find it way to painful to get it in without. But OMG I have had some amazing orgasams through anal sex!! I sugest everyone trying it at least once. Don't knock it until you try it!!!

1 1/2 years ago my man told me he wanted my ass - we fought about it for about 6 months. One night during some really hot sex he stuck it in my ass. I wasn't happy at first-but a couple of minutes into it I did begin to enjoy it. Now every month for at least 3-5 days that is how we fuck. And I do enjoy it. I would never have thought I would but I do. Then this happened.

I woke up to Him twisting my nipples to the point right before pain- the perfect pleasure point. Then he started slowing running his fingers over my clit all the way to my ass teasing all places. I then rolled over onto my stomach He got behind me and put it in my pussy and made me cum. Then he got off of me and grabbed my ankles and pulled me semi-off the end of the bed so I was bent over the bed. He put it back in my puss and got me off again then he pulled out and put it in my ass. And slowly worked it at first till it felt so good then he fucked me hard till I came again, and when I was about to cum for the second time like that he came too, and hard. He then stood there inside me for minutes just like he knows I like it, don't move or pull it out let me relax and slow down and enjoy the end.

I think every one should try it-- it just makes mor that we can do. And it is so great!! He makes me feel desired. I love him and I really love sex with him.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
I agree so much when it comes to anal sex!! I do have to say that I have to use a lube and anal eaze. I have so tried without and I find it way to painful to get it in without. But OMG I have had some amazing orgasams through anal sex!! I sugest everyone trying it at least once. Don't knock it until you try it!!!

i agree with both of you anal it feels really good plus yet kinda exciting for some men and woman my honey loves given me anal it gets him off quicker so that we could four play a lot more yay yay.