Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Flavored Lube To Use?

Marie Antoinette

• Members

We are looking to buy a new bottle of lube but havent had much luck with the flavored ones in the past.

They seem to get very sticky.. almost tacky like when I give Anton a handjob. We end up having to use more and more lube to keep it slick and smooth. Even if i mix it up and give a little lip service it still gets very sticky before we are done.

I like the flavored lubes the best as you can use them in any situtation..

The one that got most sticky for us was the OH My brand.... it even felt sticky inside me after a while... ugh.

• Members
My favorite is still "bisquits and gravy". Sorry, it's a southern thing.

That goes along with the edible undies flavored with cornbread. :lol: sorry I just had to say that.

Guest eminatic

O'my was the only flavored one i've tried although i didnt find it to be sticky at all.i cant remember if WET makes one or not? i remember they had something strawberry that smelled REALLY good but i cant remember if it was only scented or actually strawberry flavored :huh:

• Members

we just ordered the astroglide strawberry... will see if it gets sticky... just got the small bottle in case.

we have the plain astroglide and it is pretty good.