Official Community Forums Home

A Day Off

fullfilledwife

• Members

It was his day off and I was looking forward to time alone with Jeff. We’d both been so busy all week. We mostly saw each other in passing. Some weeks get like that and when it does I really miss being with him. Not having time to make love is something I know we both greatly miss. So when our son was off to school I was looking forward to some time with my sweetheart.

I snuggle up close to him. I had heard him move around and knew he was starting to wake up. I nuzzled my nose close t is neck and began to give him soft gentle little kisses. “MMmm, I like that, thank you” he replied.

“Well, if you like that, I know where there is more of them.”

“Oh, yeah,” he said as he turned over to face me “show me.”

Then we began to kiss more intimately. Longer deeper ones. He rubbed his hand along my back as we kissed, slowly around my shoulders then embracing me into a hug that said “I love this woman”

Then he moved his hands on my breasts, gently caressing them, on top of my gown. He then moved his hands, I noticed he was trying to get under my gown. “Need some help” I asked. He smiled as I pulled it over my head giving him a full view and access to what I knew was a joy for him. He needed no invitation because he knew I was giving myself for him to enjoy. He cupped them both in his hands kissing and licking around my nipples to watch them get hard. Then he would lightly blow on them, liking their response to his blowing. Then he placed his mouth full on one and sucked with great delight then he altered and went for the other one. Taking his time and getting his fill. I was enjoying the feeling of his love for me and how good it felt to have his touch.

I moved my hands down to where his swollen gland was ready to burst from his boxers. I touched him lightly and gently teasing him through his shorts. “Need some help?” he asked. Then pulled his boxers off and kicked them off the bed. I felt him against my hand he was so hot and smooth to touch. I thought it only fair that I give this wonderful part of him a good morning kiss. So I went down and licked and kissed him teasingly. I came back up and kissed him.

He asked me to get the lube so I did. He proceeded to put it on my sweet spot, so gently stroking me all over. It was nice. Then he put his fingers deep in me and said with a grin, “I don’t want to miss a spot” I smiled back and continued to build up desire as he was playing with me.

“I’m ready to come inside you” he said. “Alright, you chose the position.”

“That’s easy, can you lean against the wall for me?”

“Oh yeah.”

He knows how much I love it when he comes from behind. He usually gets my g-spot very happy. As he stood behind me and came inside, I was not to be disappointed. He felt so good to be in me. I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure. He reached around me and fondled my breast from time to time, but we stayed in that position for a while.

As he pulled out and said “alright you chose.”

“That’s easy, a reverse cowboy.” He eagerly got on the bed.

I love this position not only does I feel good but, I know when I’m on top he gets a front seat view of his hard gland moving back and forth inside of me and I know that gives him a great thrill. I straddle him and intentionally making slow and long strokes up and down on him. I want him to know what he’s been missing. We stay in this position for a while.

Then he says “O.k. let’s change positions.”

I love prolonged love making. We don’t all the time, but variety adds spice. And when we do make it long, it is not soon forgotten.

“Now, what way” I ask.

“You lay on the bed, I want to tie you down while I have my way with you.”

“Ooh baby, I will cum pretty fast that way.”

“That’s alright I plan on multiples today. I have to make up for a busy week.”

“I’m up for that.”

He straps my legs and hands with soft cuffs. Then says “Oh yeah, I forgot something.” He pulls out a scarf and says. You need to be blind folded. This is getting more intriguing and making me hotter.

“I’ll be right back.” he says as he leaves the room I could hear him running the water and am wondering what’s he doing. He comes back into the room, takes something out of his drawer and says I’m ready. He then starts to kiss me while his hand begins to caress me again. “You need a little more lube”

He pours it on me rubbing it all over and it makes me hunger for him. Then with his other hand he took something out of water. I could hear it. It felt very warm and smooth as he began to touch my lips, face, moves down my neck and ran it over my body playfully. I know it’s not any toy I can remember, Nothing we had felt that smooth. Then he takes it and rubs my clit with it. Oh, that warmness and gliding between my lips was is sooo good. I stopped trying to figure it out, cause I definitely was losing my mind.

Then like he knew my thoughts he placed it inside me. He began to use his thumb to massage my clit as he moved it in and out of me. “Oh, that’s so good honey?” Was all I could say. My breathing quickened and I new I would cum quickly. Jeff sensing my coming orgasm, thrust it in me vigorously and deeply. That was it, I burst and screamed in pleasure. He took his hand off my clit, but continued moving it in and out of me at a slower pace as I rode the waves. It seemed to give him pleasure as I had a prolonged orgasm.

Then I could here him in the water again. This time he took warm cloth and wiped me off. He got on the bed between legs and began to lick me. His tongue moving around sent shiver thru me. He licked with vigor and was really getting into it. He stayed for a little while then got up and took out a new bullet he had gotten and began to play with me again. I could feel the passion building up.

“Come inside” I said.

“I am ready, when you are.” He undid my legs and climbed on the bed placing the vibe between us. He took the remote for it and turned up the speed. (OH MY)

He bent my knees pushing them forward, so my sweet spot was raised up to him. He then came inside. Pumping and thrusting in me. Both of us were groaning with pleasure. I felt myself cum again and he did just a little after me. It was like he was holding back for me. I was glad he was able to thrust a little longer cause it felt so good to have him moving as I was having my orgasm. He moved over me and kissed me tenderly. “thank you” he said as he took the blind fold off.

“THANK YOU!!” I said. “What was that?”

“Well the bullet was a “candies egg” and what was inside you was a glass dildo called, ‘Sapphire” I looked over and saw the blue tip of it and figured out why the name. “Wow! that was incredible, it was so warm.”

“They suggest to place it in warm water before using….. Or maybe for some play time later it also suggests cold water. We could try,…. it claims to give it a whole new sensation.” He said with teasing eyes and pleading voice.

“MMmm, that my man is one argument I won’t make. I can’t wait til later.”

We held each other and cuddled as our hearts got back to normal beating. Then headed for the shower. It was starting out to be a great day off!