Official Community Forums Home

Classic 10"

froggystyle1977

• Members

Sometimes you have to admit when you do something totally out of character. I will admit it this toy was completely not me, When I picked it out I really didn’t pay attention to what I was choosing, I went by how much I had to spend and if the picture looked interesting. Well this choice was definitely interesting.

At 10” long and about 2” wide this dong is Huge!! I was shocked at how big it really was, 10 “ What was I thinking?

I decided to just try and see if I liked it before I gave up, and after I gave it a proper washing with hot water and soap. I began to really look at it. Shaped like a penis with a head and covered in veins. I became more intrigued with my choice.

With a little water based lube I began the task of inserting this dong and it was a challenge!!! I am not a very big person and my body could only take about 6” total of all this wonderful length.

Though I could not insert most of the shaft the feeling of being full was unmistakable and truly enjoyable. With a bullet for clitoral stimulation and plenty of dong to hold onto. I quickly came to a full on orgasm, this was a pleasant surprise.

This toy may not have been Something that I would normally have chosen and a smaller shaft would probably fit me better. But I will admit my big friend is now close to the top of my toy box and I see us having many more adventures together.

Classic

dj0286-01main.jpg

:P

When you told me that you'd picked that one (knowing you as I do), I was wondering WTF? LOL Glad it was a fulfilling experience!!