Official Community Forums Home

Misty Vibe

ToyQueen

• Members

DJ710702.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/misty-vibe.aspx

When I pulled this out of my box, I thought it was one of the best colors I've seen in a long time. It is a very pretty blue color, and is somewhat see-through. I can see the motor, along with the wire that attaches everything to the batteries. This vibrator takes 2 C batteries, and has a sleeve inside the battery sompartment with directions. I am thinking that the sleeve also helps decrease the noise. This is a fairly quiet toy, and is fairly powerful. It is made of phthalate-free plastic---hard plastic. No real smell.

I think this is a GREAT toy for clit stimulation, and the vibes are strong. I could feel them throughout my lower body when inserted. But it just didn't work well for me. I ended up getting a different toy to finish...

This would be good for anyone to use. It is 6 1/2 inches long, and 1 1/4 inches in diameter, so it isn't intimidating. It has a wide range of vibration.

Good luck!!!

• Members

sorry it didnt work for you. and sad to say it didnt do anything for me either, but it is a really pretty color I like lots of stimulation, so I do understand what you are saying.