Official Community Forums Home

Ex's I Swear

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Okay so this is serious venting. I have been telling my ex since yes he has been living back here since my surgeries, since I needed soo much help. Anyway, he sleeps on the couch etc, we are friends.

Well all week I have been telling him I want to do the yard work, since not only will it help me build back up some of the muscles I lost due to surgery, but it is a great workout.

In fact this morning I told him while I was out drinking my coffee on the back porch, don't touch the front yard I want to do it.

So I log off my computer since the sun is coming out, and I get my shorts on, put my hair up etc... and off to the front yard.

Go out front and that ()#$*!*%()* has it half way done. Yes I snapped and said,"What are you doing?" He said,"what does it look like?" I said, " Didnt I say I was going to do it this morning and not to touch it." He said, " I don't remember, I am only helping."

Well I lost it and it got a little ugly, mainly me that got ugly. Why couldn't he just leave it the hell alone. I mean seriously I tell this man for days, and all of a sudden he decides to go out there and do the front yard which I asked him not to. GRrrr

I made it very clear, so now my thin ass has nothing to do to work on.

He said, " Well you could come help." Hell no I am not going to help, I wasnt planning on doing this with help, I said, " Don't touch it."

Seriously is he trying just to piss me off today?? Well it worked.

Then the little one got upset and hit him in the butt, and my EX yells at me for it. WTF???? He taught that hitting was okay, where I have said, it a thousand times, DONT TEACH A CHILD TO HIT. Whether playing or not, then they will think hitting is okay. I have taught all my children that hitting is not okay, so instead he decides to blame me for getting hit and said, " See this one is going to be just as mean as you."" WTF????? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am not a mean person so I hollered back and I am sure you can imagine what I said. How in hell can that man even say anything like that. After all the hell he put me threw I have swallowed it all and remained his friend. Like I have told him numerous times go take some parenting classes they can't hurt, but of course he won't unless I make the call for him. What do I look like the phonebook, or a secretary????

Okay I think I am done venting my arse off.

Thanks for letting me vent, glad I did it on here before it got OMG hairy around here.