Official Community Forums Home

Weather And Horniness

square

• Members

Cool, because I like being warmed up by the activity and the contrast of air and bodies... but I also like the slippery sweatiness of summer... I guess I just get horny whatever the temperature. There's something more romantic feeling about cool evenings to me, though... and rain. And thunder... while the hot hot weather is more down and dirty. I guess I can't choose. I like them both. Or them all.

• Members
Sounds like my wife about the covers and her normal tempature! She will leave on a shirt at times if it is cold, but I always try to get it off of her!hehe Hell, she will turn a little heater on in the summer up here at the shop. Since I work with fire, I keep it pretty chilly in here!

Peace,

Mark

Yeah, I'm not that cold that I need a heater in teh summer, except at work. I grabbed on of the guys necks at teh end of work (after I had finally started to warm up) and he said my hands were colder than ice. I thought I was pretty warm or a change, lol