Weather And Horniness

square

• Members

A friend when I was a kid would recite:

When the weather's hot and sticky

that's no time to dunk your dickie.

When the frost is on the pumpkin

that's the time for dickie dunkin'.

Now, I have always gotten way hornier in the hot, sticky, summer weather than when it starts cooling down in the fall and winter. When everyone else is hiding in air conditioning, I'm soaking in the heat and getting turned on by the humidity. When the weather cools down, I want to sleep more and bundle up and stay warm. When it's hot, I want to strip down and sweat and pork and have my skin stick to my wife's skin (or girlfriend's way back when, or fantasy girl's . . . ).

Any thoughts?

• Members

I personally tend to be more easily turned on in the winter.... craving for the body heat, I suppose.... But it might also be due to the fact that I don't have anyone around in the winter so I REALLY crave it.... During the summer..... well, last summer was kinda cooler than most..... ;)

• Review Team

The cooler weather is a huge turn on for me. I HATE summer in the south - all I want to do is hide from it. But cool air hitting my skin, a fresh breeze, being able to leave the windows open ... wow, love it! I guess that is why fall is my favorite season, my blood really gets pumping. :P

• Members

I'm with you, Square, but then again I keep my apartment at 80-82 degrees year-round. I HATE the cold!!! I do like the body heat factor in the winter, but I'll want to cuddle up under a blanket and snuggle first to warm up. In the summer I'm already hot and good to go!

• Members
I'm with you, Square, but then again I keep my apartment at 80-82 degrees year-round. I HATE the cold!!! I do like the body heat factor in the winter, but I'll want to cuddle up under a blanket and snuggle first to warm up. In the summer I'm already hot and good to go!

Wait so you mean I'm not the only one?! i just fell in love! I'm pretty sure I'm cold-bloodied and i am therefore always cold unless I'm on a rock sunning myself! LOL

• Members
Wait so you mean I'm not the only one?! i just fell in love! I'm pretty sure I'm cold-bloodied and i am therefore always cold unless I'm on a rock sunning myself! LOL

That's me, definitely! Luckily the boy is the same so he's not always complaining about the heat in my apartment like my friends do. I prefer to have a little blanket on when I am on the couch watching TV, even if I'm not cold!

• Members
That's me, definitely! Luckily the boy is the same so he's not always complaining about the heat in my apartment like my friends do. I prefer to have a little blanket on when I am on the couch watching TV, even if I'm not cold!

ONly loving you more with ever word! it's only 72 in here now and I have an extra blanket on the bed!

• Members

Actually I bet you are warm blooded! People who have a higher base temperature usually are more sensitive to temperature changes!

Personally FALL is my favorite but I really don't care what time of year it is for sex! ;) Hot and sweaty or under the blankets... It's ALL good!

• Members

I don't know if it because sweetguy and I first hooked up in the fall,

but when this time of year rolls around, I feel like lovin' him up even more.

It was a late fall evening, very crisp and cool, when I drove out to his place, got out of the car, and he first kissed me.

Wow, I'd love to re~live that night! It was magic.

• Members
Me too Pappy when it comes to some good loving but I love the cold weather in general.

Know what guys~ When Sweetguy gets me going, there is thunder, lightening, fireworks, waves crashing.......................

Oh yeah, (sigh) everytime...................

• Members

Doesn't matter to me because I am horny 24/7/365(every 4 years, 366,hehe)!! My wife is the same way as me, but she stays cold all year round like Suzy and Syn! She just doesn't take off as many clothes when it is cold out!hahah

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Know what guys~ When Sweetguy gets me going, there is thunder, lightening, fireworks, waves crashing.......................

Totally can relate!!!

• Members
Doesn't matter to me because I am horny 24/7/365(every 4 years, 366,hehe)!! My wife is the same way as me, but she stays cold all year round like Suzy and Syn! She just doesn't take off as many clothes when it is cold out!hahah

Peace,

Mark

I'm with you Mark i'm ready for sex anytime, anyplace, any weather condition everyday.

Now getting it is another story.

• Members

i tend to have no inbetweens..im either horny horny horny or nothing at all...but then i cant go by the last few months lol..

i prefer chilly...only because when its hot here..its also HUMID..which kicks up my asthma..asthma attacks in the middle of a good ass handing can totally kill the mood :huh:

thunder terrifies me to no end..im usually crawling into my hubby's skin and shaking...theres a reason..long story

i do however LOVE when the windows are open and its raining

• Members

It's summer all the way for me, but I think it's because summer is one big long holiday for me......lots of rest,less stress, spare time. It also doesn't hurt that hot husband wears less clothing working around at the lake.

• Members

Give ol' sweetcheeks a high five for that!

• Members
Actually I bet you are warm blooded! People who have a higher base temperature usually are more sensitive to temperature changes!

Personally FALL is my favorite but I really don't care what time of year it is for sex! ;) Hot and sweaty or under the blankets... It's ALL good!

Actually it'd be cold bloodied, like reptiles are cold bloodied and can't prdocue their own body heat. PLus no joke, My normal tempature is only about 96.9/ 97 degrees

Though Funk, i figure if i'm having sex, i gotta be naked so the heat better be on or you better be making some and prepare for a dive under the covers when it's done!

• Members

Sounds like my wife about the covers and her normal tempature! She will leave on a shirt at times if it is cold, but I always try to get it off of her!hehe Hell, she will turn a little heater on in the summer up here at the shop. Since I work with fire, I keep it pretty chilly in here!

Peace,

Mark

Actually it'd be cold bloodied, like reptiles are cold bloodied and can't prdocue their own body heat. PLus no joke, My normal tempature is only about 96.9/ 97 degrees

Though Funk, i figure if i'm having sex, i gotta be naked so the heat better be on or you better be making some and prepare for a dive under the covers when it's done!

• Members
i prefer chilly...only because when its hot here..its also HUMID..which kicks up my asthma..asthma attacks in the middle of a good ass handing can totally kill the mood :huh:

Uh, yeah it can. I had an asthma attack once this summer on a really humid night.... kinda awkward having to get my SO fumble around my "necessity" drawer for my inhaler.... Good thing he knew where to look, what to look for, and didn't seem to mind moving my box of tampons out of the way.... :unsure:

We just lay cuddling for a bit after that to make sure it didn't start up again.... It was scary... I hadn't had an attack in MONTHS prior.... just one of those nights, I guess...