Official Community Forums Home

Deep Throat

Chicklet

• Members
On 7/4/2021 at 12:35 PM, twin spirits said:

One more interesting one. Don't try this at home!

41184-she-got-skills.gif

Oh my!!

• Members

I don't know about other men maybe you all can chime in but that is really not all that important to me. I think the fact that we're both enjoying what's happening is the most important part. And come on let's face it if she's down there, your dick,her mouth let's say what could be better?Why make her uncomfortable 🥵 Let it go,let it flow.

I don't have a problem where the spunk gos.It don't have to be swallowed to be great.My goal is to cum ,not to supply protein.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, Lady lover said:

Hi Jennifer01, do you have any pics or videos of this I would love to see or feel you deep throat!!! Please 🥵🥵🥵👅👅👅

I've been waiting to see pictures of this sexy young lady.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
50 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

It takes a guy who has a LOT of patience, and can stay hard for the duration of the exercise.  I say patience cause if you're gagging and he has to pull out, I think that can be frustrating for both.  And if he's not real hard I think it's more difficult to get him down. 

When my husband and I started dating I would gag and even nick him with my teeth.. I found that squeezing the base of his cock , loosely grabbing his balls and an occasional finger in his ass helped him stay excited and cum sooner.  Eventually I learned to take all of him   

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

It takes a guy who has a LOT of patience, and can stay hard for the duration of the exercise.  I say patience cause if you're gagging and he has to pull out, I think that can be frustrating for both.  And if he's not real hard I think it's more difficult to get him down. 

Thanks Jennifer, it's definitely something I want to be able to do, and to do well, hopefully I find the right man soon xx

• Members
On 7/31/2021 at 9:17 PM, Jennifer01 said:

If you find a secret strategy, let me know.  I will say that it helps to not concentrate on what's going on inside your neck. When I concentrate on what's going on inside my neck I gag.  But it's hard to think of something else.  If you can find another partner I've noticed that if someone else is fucking me vaginally (or anally) at the same time, that allows me to somewhat forget about what's happening to me orally, and I can take him deeper and longer.  Or so I was told I lasted longer that way.  Time kinda flies with all this happening at once.  As a last resort I know there are toys he can put in your mouth to keep it open, but I'm not sure what they are called.  Those work good, too, but they are not comfortable.  But if you are determined to succeed, they are worth a try.

This is another dream of mine, being fucked while giving head, so hot

• Members

Jennifer has not shown her naked body yet. She's maintaining her mysterious ways