Official Community Forums Home

Don Wands Nubby Crank

Marie Antoinette

• Members

DW6862main.jpg

We were very eager to “crank dat “as we waited to get this in. we anticipated just how fast we could possibly spin this little crank. Anton thought maybe it could be a great bit of pleasure to crank me until the O’s came, but in reality it does not. Or at least we couldn’t get it to work that way.

The shaft of the Nubby Crank is 4" and it is 1.5" in diameter at its thickest point. The crank or handle is 2" long and it is really easy to hold on to. It comes with its very own plush velvet bag for storage but our bag seemed alittle to short as the ball on the end of the crank doesn't fit inside the bag.

We ended up having some fun using it like any other toy. However, this nubby glass dildo was great. Anton held the ‘crank’ like a handle and let the many little bumps and nubs go to work. He was able to angle it just right so that the bulbed shaped bump on the end was rubbing my g-spot just right. He was able to work me up to some awesome squirt action. OMG the water ride was ending in waves of great pleasure. I think this must be why we saw another product with almost the exact same shape called ‘the melon juicer’ but the melon juicer was way more expensive. I say buy the nubby crank and save money for many more toys!

Being a glass toy makes clean up super easy! You know it is waterproof and there will be no smell. Glass is also awesome for those that have allergies.

Crank Dat!

I was wondering how this toy worked.....thanks!!

• Members

I had been looking at that, it looks awesome, glad to hear you love it. May have to invest into that one now!

• Members

we really thought he would be able to spin (crank) it really fast but it just didnt work that way.... but it is just long enough to really work that g-spot when pulled in and out.

some sites are calling it an anal toy.... but i'm not that brave yet.. :huh: