Official Community Forums Home

Chocolate Vibe Kit

Tyger

DJ0951-00main.jpg

Chocolates by Doc Johnson

Most women LOVE chocolate, and many women LOVE sex toys. This kit gives you the best of both worlds!

You get 4 of their most popular items in this boxed set: a 1 ounce bottle of chocolate spread, 7” multi-speed straight vibrator, 4-speed bullet, & a Pocket Rocket. The toys are a nice pearl-of-essence brown color, & are a hard plastic. I’m not a big fan of the color brown, but the shimmery coating these toys have appeal to the “girlie” in me.

The straight vibe & the bullet each take 2 AA batteries, and the Pocket Rocket takes 1 AA battery (not incl.). All of which are very easy to insert.

The 7” vibe has multiple speeds adjusted by the screw dial at the base, & it’s waterproof. Then, of course you have the one speed Pocket Rocket, also waterproof. It has a spikey cap on the top, which is removable, and the main head has the 3 metal balls at the top. The Bullet has a decent length cord, and the controller has 4 vibe strengths which you have to go up progressively, then back down to shut it off. The “Chocolate Spread” is in a small bottle with a metal screw on lid. Once the lid is off, the small stopper in the opening has a small little hole so this stuff won’t come out fast. In fact, it comes out in tiny amounts. The bottle is sealed for your protection too.

I loved the strength of all the vibes, especially the Pocket Rocket (always a fave of mine), and the bullet.

The Chocolate Spread motion lotion smelled a lot like chocolate, spread like runny maple syrup, & sort of tasted like chocolate, but I wasn’t overly impressed with it & how it coated inside our mouths after we licked it. It did leave a slight residue on the skin, and we chose not to use it as a lubricant. The ingredients of the Spread are: glycerin, artificial flavor, caramel color, FD&C red #40, FD&C Blue #1, and FD&C yellow #5.

Overall, this is a fun & pretty set. This would make a great fun gift for you, a lover, or a friend. All of the toys are basic and easy/self-explanitory to use, and hey, who DOESN'T like shiny things with the essense of chocolate?

I give this 3.5 outta 4 Tyger paws, as a rating.

Love da chocolate