Official Community Forums Home

Squirting Out

me4now

• Members

i was wondering is it really true that women squirt when there g spot is stimulated

i need to know if thats normal or not

• Members

Yes! I had my first one just a few weeks ago. It really DOES happen!! And it is very normal, but not all women quite know how to do it.

• Members

;) Oh ABSOLUTELY! I love my G-Spot orgasms...and I have been having quite a few as of late! There is a technique to it that your lover should employ if he wants to get you to "squirt" - or you can try, but it is a little harder!

The easiest way I have found is to lie on my back, legs spread, but knees bent slightly. My hubby will perform oral on me until I am nice and aroused, then he will stick one or maybe two fingers in - PALM SIDE UP - and feel for my G-Spot -which is a different texture than the rest of the vagina. It is on the upper portion (belly button side) of the vaginal wall! Once he finds it, he begins to tease it with the tips of his fingertips - while still sucking and nibbling on my clit. The technique varies from carressing to rubbing to making a "come here" motion with his fingers. Once I start to really feel the "feeling" - like I am going to pee my pants - and I start to pant and moan - he starts to rub harder and I will push on my abdomen by my pubic area under my belly button and soon I will gush all over my hubby's face or hands if he has stopped sucking - which he normally hasn't!

I can also get this result using some of the toys I have purchased lately - some were a surprise - when it happens I just stick on the spot - and push on my abdomen - and a few times, I didn't even have to do that - G-Spot orgasms ROCK!

Keep trying girl - it is worth it - RIGHT CL????

Mikayla :o

• Members

Hey those were some really good pointers, Mikayla! I didn't realize that the g-spot was a different texture than the rest of the vagina or that if you pushed on your abdomen it can trigger one. I also didn't realize until I read on this webiste that you feel like you're going to pee when you hit the right spot. I did this once while masturbating, but backed off cuz I thought I was actually going to pee. I haven't ever experienced a g-spot oragasm myself. Hmmmm.... note to self, have fiancee subscribe to this site. :)