Official Community Forums Home

Sportsheets Vibrating Velvet Harness

Tyger

SS690-02main.jpg

So, I am always on the lookout for a new & fun harness to use with hubby & our anal play. And this one intrigued me.

The “anchor” is purple and velvety soft, on both sides. It has nylon straps that will fit up to 60” hips (though I think it could go bigger, in my opinion). Looking at the purple plush pad for the dildo, you think, at first, that it’s kinda small, but, trust me, it is perfect.

The straps slide tight & loose easily for that personal, individual fit around your waist, as well as on both legs. Yes, you read right, there’s a waist strap, then a strap for each of your thighs. Every woman is different, and this harness is perfect for most women who may have some trouble finding stuff to fit everywhere. Pull the strap to tighten, and lift the buckle and pull to make it bigger. How simple is that?

It also came with 3 O silicone (so be careful with the lubes!) rings, so you can snap in your favorite dildo with a flared base. There is NO dildo included with this particular set, so we used our own, & we used the G-Freak (hubby really likes this one now). We used the medium ring to keep it in place. The O rings snap in place by straps on the front of the harness, which we found that it’s easier to put the ring in first, then add the toy into the ring.

There’s even one of those push-button silver bullets (batteries incl.) with it, that slides into a small sleeve at the top. I was a bit skeptical at the placement of the sleeve, but, after putting the toy on, and slid the bullet in & down, the placement of the sleeve/bullet was PERFECT for my clit! The vibes were powerful enough for hubby to feel them thru the toy as well.

At first I was also scared that, with the small harness, there wouldn’t be enough to keep the toy anchored in place, but with all of the straps at their strategic positions, not only did it keep the toy up, but in place during our thrusting, repositioning, & playing! It was not only fun, and stayed in place, but it was comfortable, and I felt much better with this one on. I didn’t feel like I was being squeezed unattractively. Gals, you know what I mean by that! LOL

And, as a fantastic bonus, you can wash the harness! I recommend getting one of those netted lingerie bags to wash any of your washable harnesses. They stay safe, and the straps don’t get all tangled in your other clothes.

We both loved this harness and it’s versatility, comfort, and ease of use! If you’re looking for a new harness, or one to experiment with, I recommend this for every level of toy user.

Yes, this gets the HIGHEST rating this Tyger can give: a Tyger Roar of approval!!

Perfect Purple Harness!