Official Community Forums Home

Bumpy Glass Dildo

Amylynn920

• Members

GK16037main.jpg

Glass, glass, I love my glass toys.

This gem is no exception. Easy to handle at 6" long and about 1.5" in width, it's another toy that's a beautiful work of art into itself.

A clear glass dildo with beautiful blue glass beads and a versatile knobbed base. What more can you ask for?

This toy cleans easily and thoroughly and can withstand cold to warm changes, retaining it's temperature for quite a while. We tried this toy warm, because I'm not a cold girl lately, as with Winter here, I can't deal with more cold, but it may work just great for those that like a cold sensation.

We used a bit of silicone lube with this and had a good hour of fun using it vaginally and trying out both ends. The dildo's bumps are a great added

feature for sensation, and with the help of a simple silver bullet gave me a fun time.

I'd recommend it as an addition to your other glass toys, and when done a clean up with soap and very warm water is all you need.

It comes with a great little red velveteen pouch for storage.

Bumpy Ride

Awesome!!! Another great glass toy!!