Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Latex G-spot Vibe

Tyger

se0819-00main.jpg

I love toys designed for stimulating for my g-spot. I also have a lot of faith in California Exotic Novelties. I've gotten some of my best toys made by this particular maker. This particular vibe was of special interest to me. "Why?" You ask? Because this particular toy is a lot thicker and longer than most of my g-spotters I already have. It's 7 inches long, & about 1.25" in diameter. This pink toy is THICK!

Allergy sufferers beware, this toy does contain natural rubber latex, which can cause reactions. Also, there was a strong, rubbery odor when I first too this toy out, even after I washed it the rubbery smell was still there, though not as bad.

This toy's also waterproof! So it's perfect in & out of water! 2AA batteries is all you need to power up this pink pleaser! Unscrew the bottom, slide the batteries in, replace the cap, twist the ridged cap's tip (which is the controller) & away you go! I'm a very tough vibe-customer, and these vibes impressed me. Ranging from a nice low to a strong high, this toy was pretty quiet too. It was more quiet when I held the base/cap of the toy.

The tip of the toy is curved up, which catagorizes this as a g-spot toy. I've found some toys that their heads were only slightly tipped up, just so they could qualify as a g-spot toy, but failed miserably in their jobs. I loved the angle of this toy, because it was up enough where I thought it would do the job well. I loved the angle of this toy, because it was up enough where I thought it would do the job well. Also, the biggest thing to remember when using a toy on your g-spot, is not so much the thrusting, though that does help, but it's mostly the tilt/pushing. You have to make sure that the toy's rubbing your g-spot, so I always push the toy's base down towards the bed (if I'm laying on my back), so that the tip's pushing up towards my navel.

Grabbing my favorite bullet, I raced to the bed to try & stimulate my g-spot. Most women will find that they need clit stimulation when going for, what I like to call, a "G-O" (g-spot orgasm), and I happen to be one of 'em. So, I start by teasing my clit, applying varying pressures to my clit, aaaaalmost getting to an orgasm, but not quite. Grabbing some water-based lube, I slick some onto the g-spot vibe, and slide it in. Turning on the knob, I find the perfect setting for the g-spot toy, which, for me was a medium high. Thrusting, tipping the toy up, and also paying attention to my beloved clit, I was feeling the vibes, feeling full, and I got that feeling that I knew I was going to be reaching the "G-O" soon! It came upon me faster than I thought, and I made quite the puddle on my bed.

I give this toy a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating!

Latex Fun!