Official Community Forums Home

The Raspberry

Marie Antoinette

• Members

roc0190main.jpg

As an anal beginner I was intrigued by the idea of this toy. Its cute raspberry shape seemed so non-threatening. With a Length of 3.5" and a Diameter of 1.25" .then with lots of lube, this should be perfect, as it's tapered at the end which means it won't get lost a common fear for beginners I’m sure!

The bumps which make it look like a raspberry make the toy very difficult and uncomfortable to insert, even with tons of lube. So although the toy isn't overly large in girth, once it's in there, your bum might already be somewhat sore!

More advanced anal players will probably enjoy this as the RO-80MM bullet on its own is quite powerful and delivers nice sensations, but because the Raspberry ‘sleeve’ was hard to insert, it's just uncomfortable and I didn't get any pleasure from it when used as the whole product.

But the removable little vibrator gives VERY powerful vibrations, a lot more than I expected from something so small, and when used on my clit it brought me to an incredible orgasm very quickly. The power of it can make you feel a bit numb afterward though, at least until you're used to it anyway. The vibrations are incredibly powerful for such a tiny device and yet so quiet that the only noise hubby says you need to worry about is that it will make your girl scream with pleasure! Hubby says it feels very good when used of the shaft and head of his penis and balls when I give him head.

Its smooth surface looks good, is waterproof and that makes it very easy to clean. The 1.5V LR1 battery is easily replaced and it is small enough to slip into a handbag if you're someone who needs a quick fix on the go PLUS it doesn't look threatening so if you have a partner who is a little wary of toys then this is a great one to start off with.

Raspberry