Official Community Forums Home

A Clip Of A Story I'm Writing

shoupja

• Members

I've been doing a lot of writing since my husband deployed. I've got a bit of pent up sexual energy that I need to get rid of and this is how I do it (well this and some alone time ;) ). After I'm done writing, I send the stories to my husband, because he loves reading stories that I make up about us. I don't know if he'll be getting this one or not because I'm stuck building a story around it. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s been secretly admiring his wife’s sweet ass for years now. When she walks by him in a short nightie, and a bit of ass hangs out, he gets a devilish grin at the thought of what he’d like to do with her ass. He doesn’t want to hurt her. He just wants to show her how much he appreciates her shapely figure and that beautiful ass.

He’s never been too sure how she would react if he asked her about it, so he’s kept it to himself all these years, but when he plays with his cock sometimes he thinks about that sweet ass of hers. He envisions himself getting behind her and pouring lube all over her hole and slathering it onto his cock as she puts her ass high up in the air for him. Oh what he wouldn’t do to dive deep inside that forbidden place and make his fantasy come true.

Too his surprise, she rewarded him for his silent suffering. Shortly before he left for this deployment they were having a rather tender session of love making when she asked him to put his cock in her ass. She asked him if she could control the tempo so it wouldn’t hurt, and he agreed. He didn’t care which one of them would be doing the pumping because he wanted to blow his load on her back just thinking about getting in that sweet ass.

He swears that this woman is more connected to him than he actually realizes. How did she know that he’s waited for this from the day that he first had her? It’s as if she knew he was suffering and was on the edge of exploding and she finally allowed him a chance to relieve his ache.

The reward for his suffering was even sweeter than he had imagined. Her ass was tight and ready for him, and her entire body was shaking as she started to ride his massive cock. He watched in amazement as he slid in and out of her pretty little ass. His eyes grew bigger every time her ass swallowed him down entirely. She controlled the speed of the pumping by rocking back and forth into his well lubed cock. The more she went on, the shorter and harder her thrusts became. He realized that her cries were becoming more intense as she pumped away at him. He couldn’t believe that this was finally happening and that she was enjoying it. He started to feel his entire body tingling and then it happened.

With the power of a volcano she came. She cried in ecstasy as cum poured out of her. Her cries were so glorious even though they sounded like pain. He could not resist the beauty of it all and he succumbed to her. He screamed out with her as they came together. Their cries of pleasure were entwined in a melody that only a fortunate few have heard before. They moaned with pleasure at the power of this new kind of orgasm.

He gently pulled out of her and they fell together onto the bed while still panting from their workout. Their juices ran out of them as they basked in the after glow of a powerful eruption. He kissed her softly on the forehead and looked her in the eyes as he said “I love you.” She responded with a smile and said “WOW, that was amazing. We both came so hard together.” He smiled with a satisfaction that only a man who loves a woman like her truly knows. She’s full of surprises and that is part of her charming appeal.

• Members
Very nice Hisbunny!

Thank you and I figured out how to incorporate this into my story. After walking away from it for a few days it came to me.