Official Community Forums Home

Hearts Are Wild

ladylove

• Members

TLC0905-7main.jpg

Review by Ladylove 4/18/09

Hearts are Wild is a board game that comes with 2 edible lubes, a feather (mine is thread bare from time), dice, blindfold, playing cards,two pawns and directions. All you need to add are a willing couple.

Hearts are Wild was our first introduction into the world of adult games and toys which was years and years ago. I had forgotten about it unit a few months ago. I purchased it for a planned romantic weekend, a little nervous how it would be received by my “Always Eager Husband”. Worries were completely unnecessary, the game was excepted enthusiastically to put it mildly.

That weekend we had gone to Atlantic City and stayed in one of the large luxurious hotels. After dinner and gambling, I told my ‘AEH’ to stay downstairs and gamble for an extra 30 min. It gave me time to pick up a bottle of wine, two glasses, then go upstairs to set the stage. I Set up the game, changed into something ‘comfortable’ lit some candles and drank some wine. I needed some liquid courage this was a huge risk for me at the time. I'm smiling at the memory. The rest is history. We haven't played the game in such a long time, that I had forgotten all about it until one of TT contests. A contest I didn’t end up winning, but that’s ok because in remembering this game both my ‘AEH’ and I are winners. OH, and by the way no matter how many times we had/have played this game we can’t seem to get through the whole thing; But we always win!

I recommend this game for anyone who likes to have fun and want to put a little pizzazz in the evening. I give this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Hearts are Wild