Official Community Forums Home

What Kind.....

• Members

What kind of dater are you? Serial Monogomist, The playa? Really suave or really awkward? How would you describe yourself?

I'm Super awkward, i apologize for everything, i stand up too soon at dinner (is that even possible?) and i apologize. But once I'm in, forget it your the only one. Like even if we're just bumpin and grindin you'll be my one and only!

• Members

Hmmm....

It depends on what we're doing. Typically, I'm pretty comfortable and charming. However, there are those slightly awkward--or really awkward--moments for me that can pop up here and there, but I somehow play them off into ways for us to laugh, and all is good again. The worst part is when it comes to eating. I HATE eating in front of other people! I don't know why, but I've always been that way. So, I either scarf the food down quickly or just take way too long carefully placing each bite in my mouth. More often than not, I'm quite playful or really content and quiet. And I speak with my eyes.

Oh, also, I'm a monogomist, but it's not always easy for someone to turn my head. Usually, there is a TON of time between different guys.

• Members

I think I'm just weird. When I'm on a date I'm not there to impress, I'm just there to get to know you... which sometimes means confronting you with my eccentricities right off the bat to see what kind of a reaction I get. On my first date with my BF I drew a waterscape on the back of a pamphlet we received on the street because a smudge on the back of it looked like a submarine, then made paper airplanes out of the sugar packets when we went on a 1AM bacon run. He played along with me, what a guy!

• Members
I think I'm just weird. When I'm on a date I'm not there to impress, I'm just there to get to know you... which sometimes means confronting you with my eccentricities right off the bat to see what kind of a reaction I get. On my first date with my BF I drew a waterscape on the back of a pamphlet we received on the street because a smudge on the back of it looked like a submarine, then made paper airplanes out of the sugar packets when we went on a 1AM bacon run. He played along with me, what a guy!

Yup! He's a keeper!

Guest eminatic

i think if i ever have a first date it would be really awkward. i don't leave the house much and i don't know the proper procedure D:

• 2 years later...