Official Community Forums Home

One Of My Threesome Fantasy's

Lets forget all the pleasantries and properness for a while....because in this fantasy..there are none!!!

...A night at the bar..you sexy as always...me wanting you already....I'm trying to seduce you with every move I make...suddenly I notice that your attention is at the end of the bar and NOT on me...at first I'm kind of mad but then I see for myself...DAMN she's hot...I'd be looking at her too...you notice me staring and your hand slips around me from behind and you whisper in my ear "what are you looking at babe?" I can't lie and I tell you it's her...I can feel how much it excites you and It makes me want her more...in an attempt to distract ourselves we get a drink..it doesn't work...we start to dance and it only gets worse...I cant stop staring...now the show is for her..and now she is looking back, we both can tell she wants us the only question is how do we meet??? Suddenly you grab my hand and I'm following you to the bar you walk to the end and order more drinks...she stares out of the corner of her eye ..I turn and face you standing close your hand runs down my side and brushes her leg...she leaves it there begging for more attention...I feel her hand next to yours..her fingers running up and down my side now I turn to her and ask her name...before she could answer the bartender shows up with the drinks....I grad her hand and bring her to her feet.. I pull her close and whisper in her ear "your so beautiful" she thanks me with a kiss I press her body against yours with my hands on her hips and my tounge and lips showing her what I could do to her..how I could make her feel...she says "follow me" and we do no questions asked....

...a few minute later we come to a doorway...she unlocks the door and we follow her inside.. she asks if we want drinks and I say no.. your answer I can't hear because I am watching her as she starts to take off her shoes....she's so hot...the way that she looks at me I know this is going to be fun...she pulls off your shirt and starts to unbutton your pants...oh god she wants you so bad and I want to see you inside her..I've been fantacising since the second I saw her....your sexy body behind her on all fours...the arc of her back, your body tense all over... your hands on her shoulders then in her hair...my hands on your body feeling you all over..then on her...she feels as good as she looks...while you show her what a man can do I show her how a woman can make her feel...as you finish, she lays on her back and my hand goes to her thighs and my lips to her breasts...I kiss her nipple on one side, you on the other...her hands exploring my whole body while I move into position...my head between her thighs and hers between mine...you are everywhere and part of everything..enjoying every second of the show we put on for you, making eachother do and say anything to entice you...I can't take it ...I have to have you inside me...I push you down on the bed and I climb on top of you...I'm so wet you easily find your way inside me...I grab her and bring her close to me..riding you and kissing her...I grab her hips and move them to your face...with your tounge inside her and your dick deep inside me..my hands on your body and hers, and hers on you and me...I cum and your still hard ready and begging for more...we switch, now your dick is deep inside her and your tounge inside me...It feels so good...your so amazing...I wish we could do this forever....

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Lets forget all the pleasantries and properness for a while....because in this fantasy..there are none!!!

...A night at the bar..you sexy as always...me wanting you already....I'm trying to seduce you with every move I make...suddenly I notice that your attention is at the end of the bar and NOT on me...at first I'm kind of mad but then I see for myself...DAMN she's hot...I'd be looking at her too...you notice me staring and your hand slips around me from behind and you whisper in my ear "what are you looking at babe?" I can't lie and I tell you it's her...I can feel how much it excites you and It makes me want her more...in an attempt to distract ourselves we get a drink..it doesn't work...we start to dance and it only gets worse...I cant stop staring...now the show is for her..and now she is looking back, we both can tell she wants us the only question is how do we meet??? Suddenly you grab my hand and I'm following you to the bar you walk to the end and order more drinks...she stares out of the corner of her eye ..I turn and face you standing close your hand runs down my side and brushes her leg...she leaves it there begging for more attention...I feel her hand next to yours..her fingers running up and down my side now I turn to her and ask her name...before she could answer the bartender shows up with the drinks....I grad her hand and bring her to her feet.. I pull her close and whisper in her ear "your so beautiful" she thanks me with a kiss I press her body against yours with my hands on her hips and my tounge and lips showing her what I could do to her..how I could make her feel...she says "follow me" and we do no questions asked....

...a few minute later we come to a doorway...she unlocks the door and we follow her inside.. she asks if we want drinks and I say no.. your answer I can't hear because I am watching her as she starts to take off her shoes....she's so hot...the way that she looks at me I know this is going to be fun...she pulls off your shirt and starts to unbutton your pants...oh god she wants you so bad and I want to see you inside her..I've been fantacising since the second I saw her....your sexy body behind her on all fours...the arc of her back, your body tense all over... your hands on her shoulders then in her hair...my hands on your body feeling you all over..then on her...she feels as good as she looks...while you show her what a man can do I show her how a woman can make her feel...as you finish, she lays on her back and my hand goes to her thighs and my lips to her breasts...I kiss her nipple on one side, you on the other...her hands exploring my whole body while I move into position...my head between her thighs and hers between mine...you are everywhere and part of everything..enjoying every second of the show we put on for you, making eachother do and say anything to entice you...I can't take it ...I have to have you inside me...I push you down on the bed and I climb on top of you...I'm so wet you easily find your way inside me...I grab her and bring her close to me..riding you and kissing her...I grab her hips and move them to your face...with your tounge inside her and your dick deep inside me..my hands on your body and hers, and hers on you and me...I cum and your still hard ready and begging for more...we switch, now your dick is deep inside her and your tounge inside me...It feels so good...your so amazing...I wish we could do this forever....

Pretty hot, Lis! Sounds like fun!