Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator

niahflame

• Members

Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator

Since I'm a petite woman, most vibes and dildos are too large for me. I thought this would be perfect, since it was slimmer and smaller than a regular Rabbit. I heard about dual action vibes a lot, and wanted to try one out.

Once I recieved it, I had to let out a little chuckle. The rabbit was just wierd somehow. I quickly got over that, and popped the batteries in. I really loved the way the head moved, and the beads moved around in the shaft. My arm usually gets tired with most vibes and dildos, from pumping it so much. But the Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator moved on its own. And the controls were on a seperate pad, making it even more convenient.

The ears vibrate against my clit, making it feel soo good. I can control speeds easily, and even reverse the rotating shaft. It was the most enjoyable toy I've had. I would reccomend this if you're petite or a beginner, and you want something to really excite you. My favorite feature of the Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator was the rotating head and shaft. It's very enjoyable and I've had many orgasms!