Official Community Forums Home

Mind Blowing Horniness

ladylove

• Members
Kitamure states: I know I turn on my hubs. But I don't know how to turn him on, if that makes sense. Our sex is great but I don't know how to properly seduce the guy to the point of mind blowing horniness.

Help the noob! Please :D

So men, what will a women do to bring you to "mind blowing horniness". You know, it's when the head between your legs grows a brain and become your commander and chief. Details please. I'd love to learn a new trick or two, you never know.....

**I hope I posted this in the right sextion ;) **

• Members

Not sure I have an answer, but will say that if you are thinking along the lines of striptease or lap dance or talking dirty, personally that would not do it for me. Some folks may dig that, but I can't take that seriously and think it would be kind of silly.

• Members
So men, what will a women do to bring you to "mind blowing horniness". You know, it's when the head between your legs grows a brain and become your commander and chief. Details please. I'd love to learn a new trick or two, you never know.....

**I hope I posted this in the right sextion ;) **

A willing woman would be nice,

But that's just me.....

• Members
A willing woman would be nice,

But that's just me.....

'umm,here!' (shyly raises her hand from the back of the room)

• Members
Don't be shy my dear.... ;)

Me? (looking up, uncertian)

Sweet talkin' southern boys are my weakness.................(shivers in anticipation).........

• Members

A women saying I won't to suck your dick, or I want to fuck you in those words in a whisper in my ear. Drives me crazy instant horniness. Also a women who sometimes take charge of the foreplay or sex. doing some thing spontanous drives me crazy like a touch her self and with a finger and having me suck on her finger that would be sexually overload for me hot hot hot hot

• Members
A women saying I won't to suck your dick, or I want to fuck you in those words in a whisper in my ear. Drives me crazy instant horniness. Also a women who sometimes take charge of the foreplay or sex. doing some thing spontanous drives me crazy like a touch her self and with a finger and having me suck on her finger that would be sexually overload for me hot hot hot hot

I sometimes wonder if I got the mind of a guy when it comes to sex, because all of these same things do it for me, too.

I can remember everything ever growled into my ear by a horny guy, and you can believe I it gave my 110%!

A guy who was quiet in bed wouldn't do it for me. :huh:

• Members
I sometimes wonder if I got the mind of a guy when it comes to sex, because all of these same things do it for me, too.

I can remember everything ever growled into my ear by a horny guy, and you can believe I it gave my 110%!

A guy who was quiet in bed wouldn't do it for me. :huh:

Well come on down and I'll growl something in your ear with my best Texas drawl. ;)

• Members
Well come on down and I'll growl something in your ear with my best Texas drawl. ;)

See ya in January!

Coming down to see my kids when it is coldest here

Careful what you ask for MOHD.......................................... B)

• Members

You mean what a woman could do to better seduce a man or in other words use a baseball bat on the head to spark a thought?

Be open and straight up with me about what you want, I can't read your mind as to whether you want us to move slowly or explode like a supernova in a relationship. If it turns out you can't keep up with me, too bad its your loss. I couldn't say it more plainly to anyone. Coming across a girl who knows what she wants, I would jump her bones like a squirrel on the last acorn on Earth.