Official Community Forums Home

Trouble Shooting Pun Intended

Kitamure

• Members

My hubs and I just started having sex a few months ago let's face it we're both noobs when it comes to sex. Oral or intercourse or otherwise. I know I turn him on and can get him horny but I don't know how to seduce him really to the point of uncontrollable lustiness. Methinks I'm going to try harder to get him into that so-horny-that-yes-i-think-i-will-eat-that-split-faced-hair-shark. But the times when he is so consumed in his lust are so random and I have no bloody idea how it happens. I know I turn on my hubs, I know he finds me attractive and blah blah blah... But(!) I don't know how to turn him on, if that makes sense. Our sex is great but I don't know how to properly seduce the guy to the point of mind blowing horniness. Also another point to getting him properly riled other than making the already yum yum sex even more delectable the only times he's gone down on me was when he was properly blinded by his hunger for meat pie. :P

Help the noob! Please :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

try a strip tease have him sit on a chair and your strip for him. you make all the rules like ask him if he wants to lick your breast but only one lick and he goes back. and you finish with the strip and while you are doing that you can play with your self and have him lick off your fingers just tease him that way.