Official Community Forums Home

Threesome Fantasy

oldkinky

• Members

DW and I went to bed very horny last night. She began talking about her fantasies-especially about group sex. We both wondered how it would be. She asked me to put a group sex DVD on. I selected Group Sex 6. We talked about the dicks and pussies that we were watching and about the fucking as we began some light masturbation. She said some of the dicks would be too big for her tight pussy. She loves to watch blowlobs. They did a little anal followed by some DP. Seeing two dicks in the gal really turned DW on. and she asked me to go down on her. She was so hot and wet with pussy juice. As she moved and moaned she started cumming. Really wild orgasm. Then she said "Kiss me. I want some pussy juice." I did and we both loved it She tastes so sweet.

Then she asked what I wanted her to do to my dick. I said that a blowjob would be nice. She lubed our anal vibrator(Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool) and inserted it in me to massage my prostate. Then she took our realistic vibrating dildo(Vibrating Mistress) and buried it deep in her pussy as she gave me a blowjob. We talked about this being a threesome as I said things the other guy might say-I love to fuck you-You are the best fuck I ever had-Your pussy is so tight-I want to fill you with cum-etc.

As she continued to suck my dick and fuck herself with the dildo, we were both real close to cumming. Then suddenly I filled her mouth with cum as she had another wild orgasm. After some deep kisses to share juices, we just lay together. We both agreed that every orgasm together is better than the previous one. We both love all types of sex-fucking, oral, anal on me etc.

While we love to fantasize we both know that the threesome is just a fantasy.

Edit/Delete Message

• Like 1