Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation

Guest Bob

Is it normal for men to masturbate eveeryday and sometimes several times a day? Can this have any long term affects? My girlfriend also masturbates alot, even though we have sex often. Is this normal in a relationship?

• Members

Masturbation is perfectly normal! To be honest, I wish people maturbated more often--nothing like a self induced orgasm to relieve stress.

As far as long term effects--the only thing I ever found was that maturbating too often made it more difficult to reach an orgasm through sex.

Try mutual masturbation with your girlfriend. Include it in your foreplay--don't keep it to yourself.

Good luck

Jen

• Members
:unsure: is it normal to have fantasies about guys when your a guy it makes me feel unsure if im straight gay or bi.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it does not mean you are gay. Maybe you are bi. But if you and some guy got together maybe you wouldn't like it.

But any fantasies are ok. You could fantasize about your Mom if she was hot or anything.