Official Community Forums Home

Sliquid Swirl Cherry Vanilla Intimate Lubricant

Tyger

zslq0005main.jpg

Is there anything better than a really yummy smelling, non-sticky, hypoallergenic, rubber, latex, and plastic friendly, glycerin/paraben free, slick-feeling personal lube? I’m doubting it! This lube will be in my list of my top 3's for sure!

This water-based lube is all of that AND MORE!! The 6 ingredients are 100% VEGAN FRIENDLY! No animal testing either (which is important to me). This lube is also made in the USA! Also important.Though it doesn’t SAY it’s edible on the 4.2 oz. bottle, this lube is edible as well. You can tell that a lube’s edible when it contains aspartame (and also says *blank blank* flavoring).

This company prides itself on being “all-person” friendly, so that every sensitive woman can use their products. They say that it won’t cause UTI’s or yeast infections, since it’s blended to match (or come as close as possible) to a woman’s natural lubricating fluids, & "formulated to last longer than most Hollywood marriages!" LOL

The lube is clear, non-staining, and, yes, very slick! So, if you spill it, please clean up quickly to avoid any injuries, or embarrassing explanations.

I used this lube for the first time, solo, so I grabbed a new toy, got myself excited, removed the safety seal under the cap on the lube, replaced the cap, & pushed on the cap to get some lube. Be careful, this stuff really IS slick, & though it won't drip out unless you squeeze the bottle, a little does go a long way. I spread it onto my toy, and loved how well it covered, & the light cherry-vanilla scent. Curious, I tasted some from my finger, & yes, it is sweet, with a hint of cherry flavoring, kinda like a cherry lollipop. The lube really held up well. I loved the scent, & slickness of the lube. Directions on the bottle say to reactivate, either reapply, or just add water, but I didn't need to do either. I only played for about 30 min, but the lube lasted that short of time with no trouble.

Cleaning up was easy, just some soap & water on myself & my toys, & we all came clean. Plus, I had a nice cherry-ish scent to me too. This is a definite winner in my arsonault of lubes!! I give it a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw Rating (add in a nice big inhale for the awesome scent too)!

Cherry-licious!!!