Official Community Forums Home

Moist Anal Lube Insertz

Tyger

PD9981-00main.jpg

When engaging in anal play, lubrication is a MUST. It not only makes things go in easier, it makes the recipient much more comfortable, making the experience that much more pleasant. Anal sex has become more popular publically, so there are more options out there for people to take advantage of!

Hubby & I love to try new things that will make anal play more enjoyable for the both of us. So, I saw these lubricants, which are similar to another one we use, so I thought, hey, let’s try something new! Moist Anal Lube Insertz are, as mentioned, similar to another lube we use, that’s insertable, however, they’re a bit different too.

This lube is water-based, odorless, non-staining, condom compatible, comes with 3 applicators filled with the lube, & can be used anally or vaginally.

The design of the applicator is similar, but, with one fantastic difference: it’s tapered and rounded at the tip. So, you just twist off the reusable cap (yes, that’s right, you can reuse the cap), place the applicator up where you want the lube, clean the tip, and plug the applicator back up. Always be sure to clean the tip before capping so that bacteria won't build up. The applicators are easy to handle & squeeze too.

We used this lube as part of our anal play one night, twist & pull the cap off, & we were impressed with how comfortable it felt inserting. Some other applicators have rough/sharp edges to them, so this was a plus. It started off rather nice, however, it seemed like it was absorbed into our bodies, so the staying power was very very low. However, it did do well when we used some (from another applicator) vaginally. Of course, a woman's body produces lubrication when excited, so it's hard to tell if it was the lube, or if it was ME!

So, unfortunately, this lube gets one out of 4 Tyger paws, half-heartedly up.

Slippery When Wet?