Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation

ladylove

• Members

He Can Do It, But Can You?

There's a bit of confusion out there about female ejaculation. Does it exist? Is it a real way to enhance your sexual experience, or just nonsense?

Let me clear a few things up. The plumbing for female ejaculation certainly exists. Every woman has a varying number of periurethral glands that surround the urethra and empty into it. While they're normally filled with urine, during sexual arousal the glands fill with an alkaline liquid — the ejaculate. It's likely that most women release at least a portion of this fluid at the moment of orgasm. However, it's more of a seep than a spurt, so many don't even notice it.

The key to experiencing female ejaculation seems to lie in getting over the fear that you will also urinate at the moment of orgasm. No, this doesn't mean you should let go and pee; rather, don't tense up and hold back the muscles around your bladder. This will allow more of the alkaline fluid to be expelled from your urethra. Lots of teasing and foreplay are the best preparation for female ejaculation. The more aroused you are, the more fluid will build up in the glands. When you're really aroused, it's also much easier to find the G-spot or urethral sponge, which is in the same area where the glands are concentrated. Work the G-spot with your finger or a dildo, or have your partner engage it during intercourse. Then press down and envision opening up your vagina and urethra at the moment of orgasm.

The idea of female ejaculation can make some women feel like a circus sideshow, while others say orgasm becomes positively explosive! It's up to you if you want to explore the possibilities — just keep in mind that when it comes to sex, variety may well be the spice you're looking for!

• Like 1

• Members
He Can Do It, But Can You?

There's a bit of confusion out there about female ejaculation. Does it exist? Is it a real way to enhance your sexual experience, or just nonsense?

Let me clear a few things up. The plumbing for female ejaculation certainly exists. Every woman has a varying number of periurethral glands that surround the urethra and empty into it. While they're normally filled with urine, during sexual arousal the glands fill with an alkaline liquid — the ejaculate. It's likely that most women release at least a portion of this fluid at the moment of orgasm. However, it's more of a seep than a spurt, so many don't even notice it.

The key to experiencing female ejaculation seems to lie in getting over the fear that you will also urinate at the moment of orgasm. No, this doesn't mean you should let go and pee; rather, don't tense up and hold back the muscles around your bladder. This will allow more of the alkaline fluid to be expelled from your urethra. Lots of teasing and foreplay are the best preparation for female ejaculation. The more aroused you are, the more fluid will build up in the glands. When you're really aroused, it's also much easier to find the G-spot or urethral sponge, which is in the same area where the glands are concentrated. Work the G-spot with your finger or a dildo, or have your partner engage it during intercourse. Then press down and envision opening up your vagina and urethra at the moment of orgasm.

The idea of female ejaculation can make some women feel like a circus sideshow, while others say orgasm becomes positively explosive! It's up to you if you want to explore the possibilities — just keep in mind that when it comes to sex, variety may well be the spice you're looking for!

I don't get it, but if you'll post a video of yourself doing it then I'd probably understand :P

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I love it when I get a woman to ejaculate even though for the most part there wasn't much there I licked it right up. I haven't been with a lot of women. I've only made a few of them squirt a bunch out. As long as she is clean whether or not it's a little or a lot I love to drink her up and know I satisfied her completely especially when I do it numerous times. I am very long overdue for that feeling if anyone out there needs it.:P:kiss: