Official Community Forums Home

Turn On Contest

Rob

• Members

Me sitting naked on couch, she kneels down, sucking my cock balls, and rimming my ass!! Oooooh Baby:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Walking long the beach wrapped in my boyfriends arms in the soft moonlight, the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach, soft caresses and kisses.......

NEW CONTEST!

WHAT WOULD TURN YOU ON RIGHT NOW?

How to enter:
Simply reply back to this post and answer this question:
What would it take to get you in the mood right now? Or what are some of the things that turn you on?

We will pick a few winners to receive a $10 gift card.

We really love reading your responses. wink.gif If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• 2 months later...

What almost never fails to turn me on is when my so comes into the room and gives me a hug from behind. He puts his lips on my neck and starts to kiss very gently and waits for my reactions to cue the rest. ^_^ When he can hear that my breathing has shallowed he slides his hands down into my pants and drags his finger slowly up and down my slit until I can no longer stand up straight and have to lean on him for support. :rolleyes: When that happens, he hoists me up and carries me to the bedroom and I become very submissive. Gosh I love him. :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It really turns me on when he hugs me from the back and starts playing with my boobs..whispering dirty stuff on my tingly ear..caressing with my boobs with bra on and until he takes it off and still caressing while making out with him..and then he'll focus his mouth on my waiting, hungry nipples while his hand roam around my thighs and into my wetness.

• Like 1