Official Community Forums Home

G-Spot

bbarney

• Review Team

As some of you know, last week i was all happy because i got my girlfriend off three times by fingering her "g-spot". Well...i learned yesterday after finding her real g-spot that for the last three years the spot i thought her g spot was a bit off. I was likely fingering her pubic bone, or something along those lines, which explains why when fingering videos references a slight protrusion i was completely confused.

Anyone else had a similar experience where you thought you had it and found out you were in the wrong spot?

I kinda laughed about it after, especially since i thought i had it, only to find out i was still a newbie when it came to her anatomy.

• Members

You're still way ahead baby. We only found mine about 6 or 7 years ago and we've been married for 15 years! Doesn't mean the sex was bad before that - God knows - but what a great enhancement.

It was due to the fine folks on this site that we found it and I learned how squirt then too. That is SUCH a turn on for my husband. Makes him crazy. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

You're still way ahead baby. We only found mine about 6 or 7 years ago and we've been married for 15 years! Doesn't mean the sex was bad before that - God knows - but what a great enhancement.

It was due to the fine folks on this site that we found it and I learned how squirt then too. That is SUCH a turn on for my husband. Makes him crazy. :wub:

Where is that post?

• Review Team

Squirting is something i still really want to make her do. Ive gotten her real real wet, but i dont think it was squirting wet. I am definitely going to keep trying though =).

• Members

Where is that post?

It was 5 or 6 years ago, so it's a long gone thread. let me snoop around and see if i can find something for ya.

• 3 years later...
  • Members
On 10/3/2012 at 6:51 PM, bbarney said:

Squirting is something i still really want to make her do. Ive gotten her real real wet, but i dont think it was squirting wet. I am definitely going to keep trying though =).

not sure you can 'make her' squirt.  like an orgasm, squirting is a release she has to be emotionally ready for.  For some, orgasms just happen, for others..like myself I have to be relaxed and give myself permission.  I think it would make worlds of difference if he would give me, not permission, but encouragement.  Squirting takes it all to the next level.  From the posts I've read of yours, you are leaps and bounds ahead of most.