Official Community Forums Home

What Are You Looking Forward To This Spring?

RC4BLUE

• Members

With Spring here for most of us, what are you looking forward to? Me: time on a bicycle, time at a beach, more time at a beach, warmth, time with friends in California for a few days, and hopefully a new job.

• Like 2

• Members

No I am not from CA. I have friends there and other that will meet out there.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to outside dates (I hope). I wish you lived closer RC4, I think you & I would "click". :) I'm also looking forward to having outside bonfires, shorts, tank tops, cute sandals, and doing more outside.

• Like 1

• Members

Tyger it is possible we would click. I have very much enjoyed your posts and have found a number of common elements. With our relative distance maybe we can be friends. If you would like I'd be happy to converse in a less public fashion.

Now back to spring I finally have some flowers coming up so maybe Spring is here. All I need is some warmer weather.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Coming home from California today. I was at a professional conference that I love. I enjoy the people, the topics, the subject. I am energized. I know what I do is good work for others as well as me. Now I need to be more focused on the search for employment and seek the position that fits with my attitude, training and liberal views.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm actually looking forward to this Fall, when things cool off a bit more. It's been HOT these last few weeks here, with only a few days break due to a too short-lived cold front last week.

I love Halloween, so I am so excited for that as well.

I'm hoping to find someone to do some fun things well too.

• Members

Unlike you Tyger, I have been waiting for summer. It has been cool here for the summer. I will miss what there has been of summer. I share your thoughts of finding someone to have fun with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm with Tyger. I can't wait for fall and cooler days. I live in the Midwest and most of our summer days have been mid 90s. Plus my birthday is in the fall and all the pretty leaves.

I always look forward to the pretty flowers and then the pretty leaves. But really any weather that I can be out and about in with my dogs is perfect weather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was looking forward to summer, but we didn't seem to have much of one this year. Cooler than usual, and too busy at work to take much time off to enjoy it. Oh, well, there's always next year.