Official Community Forums Home

Leopard Duotone Balls

Tyger

SE1312002.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

I got these lovely little leopard teasers just in time for Valentine's Day! What better way to excite your lover, than by telling them that you're getting all excited just by walking by them? With each sway of your hips, you can feel teasing pleasure, and gearing up for the night.....

I'm getting ahead of myself......sorry.

I'll start over:

These duotone balls are great for beginners and advanced toy users alike. They're so easy to use, and who doesn't love leopard print?? These orgasm balls are very basic: hard plastic, weight filled- balls, connected with a nylon cord, with a nylon retrieval cord. Their diameter is about 1.25", so they're a nice, filling, yet not stuffing, size. And the weights can be felt with the slightest movement.

I decided to wear mine out for our Valentine's Dinner. Washing the plastic balls with warm soapy water, and making sure I rinsed all the soap out of the nylon cords well, I used just a dab of lube on the balls to make the insertion easy. You can use any lubes with these balls. However, think ahead to later on in the evening. If you are going to be using condoms (you should), then you will want to use water-based lubes to be on the safe side since the nylon cords can hold in some moisture.

Insertion was very easy since the balls are so smooth and not very big at all. I decided to put both balls inside. After getting them in, I moved around the bedroom a bit, and I could feel the weights shifting around inside the balls, which was very exciting and stimulating!

We went to dinner, and walking to the car, I let my lover know what I was planning, and what I had inside of me. You could see immediate excitement in their eyes! With every step, the weights shifted easily, and pleasurably. I was able to keep them comfortably inside of me, and it felt great.

After dinner, we walked around the mall, and that was very challenging not to just let go and have an orgasm right there in the crowded area! I was soaking wet, and very excited.

When I wanted to remove them, it was really easy. I had left the retrieval cord outside my body, and I hooked 2 fingers in it, and gently pulled them out. Then we had a ball the rest of the night. My lover loved that I was stimulated all night, and just getting hotter by the minute.

Cleaning them is easy, yet again, let me stress that you want to make sure that you clean the nylon cords thoroughly so as to get rid of any lubes or personal fluids.

This is a fantastic way to add a bit of excitement to your sex life, work those Kegel muscles, and not have to worry about batteries or any possible noises.

I definitely recommend these to ANYONE. 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating (put your paws in the air and let out a satisfied purr too!!!)!

Meeeeow!!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/the-leopard-duotone-balls.html

• Like 1

• Members

Tyger I absolutely love your reviews. This was amazing. You having me wishing I was a woman just to experience what you described.

• Like 1