Frank82

Squirting Ladies? Mainly want women's in site.

Frank82    98

Ok wife was masturbating the other day by herself and she squirted a lot. She used a g-spot vibrator.  I got her to do some once with my fingers. The real question have any of you done this and what is the best toy for it do you think?

Frank82    98

Thank you for your input Tiger was thinking some thing strong and a bullet is that.

michelleddd    350
  • I think it's more about hitting the spot than the strength of the vibe myself, I can even squirt with just clit stimulation when I'm super excited.
  • Like 1

Tyger    717

When I squirt, it's either with a curved glass dildo (hard to press against the g-spot) coupled with a Pocket Rocket, or my GF's fingers. She knows how to curve them just right!

• Like 2

Tyger    717

No, we keep our sex lives off of videos.

Frank82    98

I can say this. You need good g-spot stimulation for squirting. We do not get to do it all of the time and she does not spray like some women, but gets a lot more liquid come out as she is coming.

• Like 4

GirlCrush    454

Today.. I read about squirting on Tygers page.. So I got out my curved vibrator.. Applied pressure.. It was amazing..I didnt squirt.. But I know with how it felt.. Its comming soon! ?  ..the sensation felt so good!! 

• Like 2

PhotoChic    11

I have always been a "squirter" .... flood the bed. Interesting note, I notice when I take an antihistamine for allergies like Claritin D, or some OTC (over the count generic), I REALLY SQUIRT! I need to put a thick towel under me or I soak the bed, rug, sofa, what ever I am on when my honey licks my clit. Also, the longer I hold back and allow him to lick, suck, touch, and play with my labia lips (which he love giving me oral), then the longer I hold back,,, when I do have an orgasm, then I EXPLODE, multiple times ,,, 

Also drink real fruit juice during the day and lots of water when you know you're going to have sex and your cum will be sweet and the volume will be intense. I drink cranberry juice (regular) and dilute it slightly so it is not super sweet. 

• Like 4

Frank82    98

Takes time GirlCrush, Rome was not built in a day. My wife has only had a few over the last couple of years. She is just getting better with it lately. I hav e the same thing with prostate play still have not had a big assgasm but working on it and getting closer the more I do play with it.

• Like 3