Official Community Forums Home

Face Sex

Nuri

• Members

I've noticed you so many times. At first it was the way I'd notice any woman - a quick glance and a smile; a warm feeling and happy thoughts. The fact that I saw you so often though - every morning on the train and most evenings too - made me notice you differently: the books you read, the outfits you wear, your changing hair, the smell of your shampoo and perfume - all the little details that make people special.

Armed with these details, you become the stuff of fantasy for me. I imagine us in all kinds of situations - all dirty and all incredibly arousing. I imagine you on your knees, with my cock in your mouth looking up into my eyes as you suck me. I imagine lying between your legs - licking and sucking at your pussy while you buck and twist under my mouth. I picture your legs open and being between them - pushing my cock into you loving around in your body - feeling your squeeze me with your cunt - and cumming up inside you.

These are the images and details that run through my mind as I think of you - and all the details of you. As much as I imagine - I have no idea how you sound. Though I see you every day I've never heard you speak - so it's a total shock to hear your voice, to here you say, "excuse me," and feel you tap on my shoulder.

I turn slowly at first, not realizing it's you; but as I turn and see your bright eyes and curly hair surrounding your pretty face a smile spreads unbidden across my lips. "Yes," I say taking you in, "can I help you?" "Well," you begin, "it's kind of funny - I see you every day and I see the way you look at me and I get the feeling like maybe I know you or you think you know me or something?"

I can feel myself blushing - my face starting to burn - "what? no, no," I stammer, "I'm sure I'd remember you if I'd met you before." You half-smirk and nod without saying anything - looking at me from the corners of your eyes - wrinkled with the strange smile on your face. "Well I'm glad you're so sure," you say, "I'm not though. I feel certain that I know you from someplace else - school maybe? An old job?"

You're standing so close that I can breathe deeply and fill my senses with you - the look of your skin and hair, the smell of your shampoo and soap and perfume, the sound of your voice. You laugh like music and ask if I'm blushing. I try to deny it but the fact that you've seen me blush only makes me blush even more. I try to regain my composure by saying that I wished I remembered where we might have met - but all I can see are our naked bodies. My dick gets hard.

"I see I'm having an effect on you," you say with a smile. "I thought you were staring at me awfully hard for a total stranger. Have you been jerking off to me?" Needless to say I am dumbfounded by your frankness. My face on fire, I slowly nod. "Really?," you say, "I've never met anyone that was that turned on by me." I regain my focus, "Wow," I say, "that's kind of surprising; you're beautiful."

Now it's your turn to blush - but it is faint and passes quickly. The train arrives and we climb on. It's crowded so we can't continue our conversation. We stand close though and chat amiably until we reach the city. Impulsively I bend toward you and give you a kiss. Now we both turn red as we go our separate ways.

I arrive at the station early - hoping to see you. I wait while one train after another boards until it begins to get late and I decide to call it a night. As I walk toward the train I see you running to catch up. Out of breath you pull along side me, "oh good," you pant, "I was afraid maybe I was going to miss you." "No such luck," I say, trying to sound as non-chalant as possible, "I guess we're meant to ride home together tonight." You shoot me a sidelong glance and smile. "I guess so," you agree.

On the train we sit together. You slide down and put your knees on the back of the seat in front of us. When you do your skirt slides down, exposing your pale and fleshy thighs. I look between your legs and catch a glimpse of yellow panty. It makes me smile. "You like?," you ask. "I like," I say. Sitting up for a second you survey the car before slumping back down.

You reach between you legs and begin to rub yourself through your panties - biting your lower lip and watching my face. I am transfixed as I watch your crotch darken as you get wet. "Conductor," I hiss, and you sit up straight and proper. We show him our passes. Spreading your legs again - but keeping your feet on the floor - you reach up your skirt.

"Do you want to taste my pussy?," you whisper, withdrawing your hand. I am speechless as you bring your hand to my face, your fingers slick and glistening with the wet from inside you. My tongue and lips play over your fingers - licking and kissing and sucking them clean. You smile as my mouth draws in your hand. "You have a good mouth," you say, "I'd like to feel it more sometime."

"No time like the present," I suggest; but you shake your head - saying nothing - as other passengers pass by to exit the train. "Not here," you whisper, "when we get off - how close are you to the station?" I tell you about 10 minutes. "My place then, it's a five minute walk." We spend the rest of the now interminable ride with you feeding me your wet fingers and me stroking my cock through my pants.

When we get to the station we virtually run to your place. You're fumbling with the keys - nothing can happen fast enough. Finally we make it inside and upstairs to your door. More keys and more waiting leave us both aching for each other. We tumble into the dark and each others arms. Our mouths come together and our tongues explore.

You push me back and turn on the lights. "Get undressed for me," you say - an edge in your voice, "I want to see you naked." I have no problem with that and quickly strip. You walk around me, running your hand over my body - petting and caressing and squeezing. "Very nice," you say, reaching for my dick, "very nice." Giving my dick a yank, you tell me to come with you. I follow you into your bedroom.

"Be a doll and lie down for me now," you say. I stretch out on the bed on my back. "I want to feel that mouth of yours - you still game for eating me out for a while?" "Yes," I say, "I want to taste you more." "Excellent," you say, climbing up onto the bed and standing over me. Using the wall for balance you pull your panties off but leave everything else on.

Holding your skirt up - you lower yourself onto my face - facing me so I can see your face. You sit with all your weight on my face - your pussy spreading over my mouth - my tongue burrowed deep inside you. "Don't touch your cock," you tell me as you grind against my face, "I want your hands on my ankles so I know where there are." My dick and balls are aching but I obey. I hold your legs as you push down against me harder.

Every gasping breath I am able to take fills my mouth with your smell and wet. Your flesh envelopes me as you smear your cunt on my face. Your drop your skirt over my head. I can see you bracing your arms on the wall through the gauzy fabric. With the added leverage you grind against me harder.

It is hot and airless under your skirt and the pressure on my face is almost to much. I can tell by the way you're moving though that your excitement is building. Your movements against my mouth get faster and more intense - then suddenly slow and small and very deliberate until they are almost microscopic. I can't hear your breathing - just a long moan and you flick your clit and pussy against me - your legs and pussy quivering as you cum against my face.

You stay like this - rigid and cumming - on my face for minutes - moving only slightly from time to time to keep the sensation going. Finally, with a final shudder, you press down hard on my face one final time and swing your leg over me. I gasp for air - my face is red and slick and wet from eating your and the pressure of your cunt on my face.

"Sit up," you say. "That was pretty good - really good even. Your mouth made me cum a bunch of times. Did you like having me cum on you like that?" "Yeah, I did," I say, "I loved it." "Good," you say, "then we can do it again." Looking down at my straining cock you smile. "Now I suppose you'd like to cum as well, wouldn't you?" "Yes," I say, "I really want to cum - my balls are killing me." You screw your face up, "sorry to hear that - here's the deal though: you can't touch me."

"I can't touch you?," I repeat. "No," you say, "You may masturbate on me but no touching. Where would you like to cum?" This conversation has caught me off guard. "It was your face I noticed first," I begin, "so I'd like to cum on your face - like you came on mine." You smile, "Okay, that sounds reasonable - just remember: no touching."

You lay on the bed now and I kneel beside you, looking down at your pretty face as I spit into my hand and begin stroking. You smile up at me as I get more and more excited. "Let me feel it," you say, "let me feel your cum running down my cheeks, let me feel it on my lips, let me taste it in my mouth." Your hands are between your legs again as I kneel up higher over you. "Please let me have some cum," you say breathlessly as you begin to cum again yourself.

It's all too much. I begin to cum onto your face. The first spurt crosses your right cheek and the bridge of your nose. I turn slightly and have the second and third one cross your mouth and chin. I continue to cum - covering your face as your tongue licks your lips and your fingers come up from your pussy to wipe the rest into your mouth.

I fall to the bed beside you - careful not to touch - and tell you that I can't believe what we've done. Both our faces are covered with each other's cum. "Is that the kind of thing you've imagined when jerking off to me?," you ask. "No," I say, "that was a thousand times better." "Good," you tell me, "maybe we ought to make it a regular thing."

I smile, my eyes closed and my breath slowly returning to normal. "I would like that very, very much."

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...