Official Community Forums Home

Dr. Z's Orgasmic Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

SE5830-14-2main.jpg

Do you know who Dr. Z is? She is the well known Sexolgist and Psychologist who lends her knowledge and sexual expertise as Penthouse's famous "Ask Dr. Z" column. She is also a beautiful woman who has adorned the pages of Penthouse and Playboy on more than one occassion. All in all, she is extremely qualified to give sex advice!

She has a relatively new line of sexual enhancement products that she personally has helped to design. One of her items are "Orgasmic Balls" - specially weighted orgasm balls that can be used anally or vaginally, are 2" long EACH and 1.5" wide. They are bigger than most orgasm balls - and I was anxious to try them.

I have tried many "orgasm" or Ben Wa balls - some with success, some without. I truly believe that a woman's sensitivity to her own body and bdily responses helps when using a sexual tool like orgasm balls. These special TPR Silicone balls make for a nice additon to my collection and I was ready to experiment.

I lubed up with some basic lube (water based) and inserted the balls up into my vagina. They are heavy and they have a separate, rolling inside portion that you can feel as you hold or insert them. I made sure to push them up high -but left the retrieval cord hanging out. I then, replaced my panties and went on with my day. I have found that the best way to use any orgasm ball is to go about your day ignoring them instead of concentrating on what they are doing.

I folded laundry, I cleaned my kitchen, I took my dog for a walk. I could feel them inside, they felt snug, I was doing my kegels to keep them in and rolling - but I was not getting closer to orgasm. After a full 3 hours of insertion - I had to pee and they had to come out! I am not sure why they did not work for me - they seemed like they would - but they didn't. Perhaps another day I will try them anally - but for now, I was giving up on these balls.

This does not mean that I do not encourage others to try them. They are nice, heavy, substantial orgasm balls that may work wonders for another person. Just cause the balls bombed with me, doesn't mean they will for you! Go ahead, try them, I dare you!

Do YOU believe in the Balls?

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Mikayla, I know from your reviews that you did like the smart balls. Any idea what was different about these? Are they smaller or larger than the smart balls? Heavier than the smart balls? They look about the same shape. . .

• Members

These seemed smaller than the smart balls, and the shape is similar, but not the same. I have no idea why these didn't work for me, but the others did. I guess there must be some small difference. I think the thing with Ben Wa Balls is that you have to see what YOU like personally. I am about to review a new set that worked well for me...stay tuned...

• 4 months later...
  • Members

SE5830-14-2main.jpg

I already have a pair of Fun Factory Smartballs, so I was excited to see what the difference was between that product and the Dr. Z Orgasmic Balls. First, a side-by-side comparison was in order. The material of the Orgasmic Balls was softer to the touch and the connection between the two balls seemed a bit more flexible than on the Smartballs. The Smartballs were quieter when shaken as compared to the Orgasmic Balls, but both are extremely quiet and neither can be heard at all once inserted, so it’s not like it matters much... my guess is that the Smartballs also have a soft coating on their interior that muffles the sound of the smaller balls rolling around inside, whereas the Orgasmic Balls do not.

Now on to the product testing! I lubed up the Orgasmic Balls and inserted them just prior to taking a walk. I’ve not been able to orgasm through the use of any similar type toy alone, so I wasn’t expecting miracles, but I could definitely feel the vibration as I walked and occasionally I would move just right and they would give me a wonderful sensation as they pressed against my G-spot. By the time I made it back to my apartment I was full of sexual tension and ready for that release!

I definitely like these larger type balls as opposed to the smaller Ben Wa style balls when it comes to the sensation they provide, but between the two, I have to say I think I prefer the Smartballs. I think the added rigidity of the connection between the balls makes them press more firmly against my G-spot like I like, and the vibration seemed more fluid.

• Members

Great Reviews sorry they didn't deliver. I have always been interested in the "new" different types of Ben-Wa-Balls. since I have the older type that are the hard metal gold ones I got like 9years ago. LOL They are still my favorite though.