Official Community Forums Home

Crystal Snowbear

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

NO1815-2main.jpg

so i've had this product for a while but have been on the fence about it. i think i am finally starting to come around to it (perhaps im just being extra critical because it is so expensive)

first of all, the straps were ALOT easier to manage than my other hands free vibe (the wireless bunny) but i still got that pain in certain positions. i first tried the toy lying down and i must say it is pretty quiet. the toy vibrates with the bears nose and tail providing clitoral and anal stimulation, while the small insertable shaft both vibrates and rotates. it took me alot of effort to finally orgasm with this and i tossed it with the rest of my toys a little disappointed.

recently i decided to give it another try, this time kneeling upright in a position i might be giving oral in. this was MUCH better as you can sit/lean on different areas for more pressure. i can't wait to try it out while actually giving oral to my bf :D the rotating shaft was the main thing i was interested in, and i do enjoy it and am now looking into a larger toy that has a rotating shaft like this toy :lol:

the downside is that there is a large battery pack/controller that connects to the toy with a wire, which would make moving around difficult as you'd have to drag the wire all over the place, and sometimes you can't locate the controller when you want to change settings. to fix this i made a holder that i wear on my thigh and place the controller in :lol: i used those clear hair rubber bands on the inside to prevent it from slipping out :P

leg.jpg

crystal snowbear

• Members

I love your innovation and I was going to suggest tucking the control in the legband of the straps, but your idea is prettier!

Em, great review!!! And what a great idea for the controller!! That would be a good thing to try and sell!! Sex Toy Remote Garters!! You ought to see if Rob would be interested in selling them for you!!! Different colors and sizes....the possibilities!!!

We also love love love hearing from the members of the forum on their purchases. The more info that's out there for potential memers and customers, the better it is! After all, if there's a SUPER toy out there, who DOESN'T want to hear raves on it??!!