Official Community Forums Home

Almost There.

TheRealKingKoopa

• Members

When me and my gf are going at it. She never gets off. She moans and says it feels good and I can tell cause of the marks she leaves all over my back. But we've talked about it and she says that most the time shes almost there. She can feel it... but she doesnt know how to let it go... if that makes any sense at all. Before me she was a virgin and had never masturbated before. How can we get her to get that O!

• Members

Wow, no masturbation at all? :o Well, you'll definitely have a good time learning your lady while she learns herself as well!

My best advice is to do try some double stimulation (and no all you perves, I don't mean double PENETRATION, lol! :lol: ). Try a finger or two inside of her while you make circles aroud her clit with your tongue. I was and still am notoriously difficult to get to orgasm, and for the most part, I literally CANNOT get there without some sort of external stimulation. So definitely focus on the clit for a while. Oh, and it makes it MUCH easier to cum when she is super turned on, so make sure you don't skimp on the foreplay! A boob lick and some kissing just isn't enough, really LEARN every inch of her!

To make things easier on you, I'd recommend a nice, small vibe for her to use on her clit while you work on her with your fingers or MEMBER, hehehe. I personally like the slimline G vibe..it's a G-spot vibe but the vibrations are in the tip so she gets super strong AMAZING clit stimulation while you "work her" from the inside! Probably the most intense orgasm she'll ever have!

Geez, I feel like I'm writing a naughty article here, hahahaha! :lol:

Good luck & I'm sure you'll get her there!