Official Community Forums Home

Whoa!

Sunday

• Members

Never thought much about a 3-way until I saw this picture. B)

post-8921-1259703171_thumb.jpg

Eve is 6'9" (she's the one on the right). Claims to be the world's tallest model. Not sure who the other girl is, but she would be, what, 5'1"? She's more my type, but doesn't her head look small in this photo? Who cares! I've been good this year Santa. Can I have them both?

Guest eminatic
Not sure who the other girl is, but she would be, what, 5'1"?

there is a minimum of around 6 feet for all runway models, so unless that girl *strictly* does prints and never does any live appearances, there is no way she is 5'1 D:

• Members
there is a minimum of around 6 feet for all runway models, so unless that girl *strictly* does prints and never does any live appearances, there is no way she is 5'1 D:

My DIL does all kinds of modeling, including runway, as she's 5'9"

• Members
That would be awesome...though in the small girls defense she is arching her back which is why her head looks a little smaller... and cause its right next to those head sized boobs.

When I look at the altitude of her nipples I'm reminded of what my mom was always saying, "Don't play with that, you'll put your eye out!" Although at 6'2" I'd be more in danger of a throat laceration.