Official Community Forums Home

Does Anyone Have A Tantra Chair

luvmymp

• Members

I found this chair and I won't post a link here, but it's called a tantra chair. It is quit expensive at $1,200, but from the video is sure does look like it makes things VERY easy.. does anyone have one or something similar? I was trying to search for a more affordable option. If anyone has one or knows of someethign similar would you please post. THanks. :)

• Members
I found this chair and I won't post a link here, but it's called a tantra chair. It is quit expensive at $1,200, but from the video is sure does look like it makes things VERY easy.. does anyone have one or something similar? I was trying to search for a more affordable option. If anyone has one or knows of something similar would you please post. Thanks. :)

Funny I have this same design in note books from 2 or 3 years ago but only better in my opinion but I believe that the liberator line makes a model that is very similar to this one as well.

• Members

Wow! I googled the chair and all I can say is, "I want one!"

http://www.tantrachair.com/couple8.html

• Members
I'm not sure if this is similar to what you're looking for, but take a look at this.

Ultra Position Master

I've seen that product and contemplated buying it. It does some of what the chair enables you to do. The chair is cost-prohibitive. But, if I could afford one....whew!

• Members

Thanks for the replies. I got the blow up wedge already.. I also just found one much cheaper called the esse.. it is only about $400, but with free shipping and 20% discount right now it's closer to $300. I can justifiy that, but not $1,200 LOL Just wondering if it's as wonderful as it looks.

• Members
Thanks for the replies. I got the blow up wedge already.. I also just found one much cheaper called the esse.. it is only about $400, but with free shipping and 20% discount right now it's closer to $300. I can justify that, but not $1,200 LOL Just wondering if it's as wonderful as it looks.

That Esse, looks like the same one only not on legs, did you notice that you can order the stand for it as well...? With that added I would bet it is the same hight or perhaps a little more then the Tantra chair.

All I can say is from the vids on the esse I would like to think it would be one heck of a ride.... The giant foam bed looks like it could some fun as well...LOL...!!

• Members

Well I ordered it. I also got the esse stage.. it was right at $500 total for both and shipping. It also comes with a free kit and an extra pillow too. SO I plurged. This will be our Christmas present to each other. IF you look on the liberator webiste w/ the esse if you see the microfiber it is slightly cheaper than the other. It is normally $375 and the stage is $185.. so about $45 total less than the other ones. Then right now there is 20% off total.

• Members
Well I ordered it. I also got the esse stage.. it was right at $500 total for both and shipping. It also comes with a free kit and an extra pillow too. SO I plurged. This will be our Christmas present to each other. IF you look on the liberator webiste w/ the esse if you see the microfiber it is slightly cheaper than the other. It is normally $375 and the stage is $185.. so about $45 total less than the other ones. Then right now there is 20% off total.

Wow... I hope that you will let us all know exactly how much fun the two of you have on that, I dont have the room or the money to order that one, but wow... I suppose I could always just tell ones who ask its a different kind of chair and stash money away to pay for it...!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely! Please let us know! Hell, post a few pictures too, if you like! :)