Official Community Forums Home

Flying

square

• Members

It already sucked after 9/11. A little more when we started having to take our shoes off. Sucked even worse when they started restricting carrying liquids on a plane. Now with this Christmas day clownfish trying to blowup a plane near Detroit, and I guess the rules haven't totally gelled yet, but sounds like they are adding rules that you can't get out of your seat for the last hour of flight or have anything in your lap. I take that to mean no books to read either. I'll have to learn how to meditate.

Tightening the screws little by little. Can't wait for when we have to strip and put on a paper gown, and that will be the only thing we can take on the plane.

• Members

yeah which really sucks. I think I will not be flying for a while or try to avoid it at all costs. yeah road trips

these loosers are really starting to piss me off as they try some thing new rules and regulation which just makes people don't wanna fly

• Members

I could waste a whole lot of storage pasting articles about this trash. Even more showing how incompetent this nappy headed skank is that leads DHS! This is nothing more than budget and existence justification for that whole mess of incompetent fools!