Official Community Forums Home

Doing It In The Rear Of A Gurl Will Dat Get Preg?

Guest Law

• 4 years later...

Though the spelling is poor (sorry, but it IS!! LOL), this is a great question from a few yrs. ago.

Can anal sex cause pregnancy?

YES! Any sort of sex that's near the vaginal opening can cause pregnancy! Some women have gotten pregnant by men cumming over their tummies & some of their cum dripping down south. Some women have definitely gotten pregnant with the "pulling out" method, when a man thinks that it's OK to pull their cocks out before they cum, so there's no sperm. This is also soooooo untrue!!! Even with a little bit of cum, like the drops of fluid that sort of oozes out of a hard cock during arousal, can contain sperm, and therefore get a woman pregnant.

Sperm can't live too long outside the vagina/penis, however, the anus is body temperature, and if some of it leaked out, the sperm CAN & will swim! And if it gets anywhere near the labia, yes, they'll swim up! The labia/vaginal opening contains natural moisture, attractive to sperm, and they are designed to swim until they're dead.

So, always wear condoms. If you're both STD free, been together a while, and are in a monogomous relationship and don't wear condoms anymore, use another form of birth control.

• Review Team

When I got pregnant and started having complications, I did a lot of research. The thing I read that amazed me the most was that sperm can live for up to three days inside a woman's body, so even if you are not ovulating on the day you have sex, you can still get pregnant. I read it several different places, so I guess it is true. Sneaky lil swimmers!