Official Community Forums Home

Too Much Exposure?

• Members

okay, when you are in a relationship, you get comfortable with each other, which is great. however, when you see your SO naked alot, do you loose the attraction? (example, naked teeth brushing, going to the bathroom)

or is this okay? h & i have an open master bedroom & bath, so when we are taking a shower, it's in the open. we both take it for granted that we can talk to each other. (because there is no door to close) also, h loves to watch me take a shower, which i don't understand.

anyway, just a thought i'd put out there.

• Members
okay, when you are in a relationship, you get comfortable with each other, which is great. however, when you see your SO naked alot, do you loose the attraction?

No, I don't think so.

But no matter how pretty you are, I'm still gonna check out other chicks.

• Members

Don't worry about him finding you "less attractive". If he truly loves you, then he will always, even when your old and full of saggy-ness, he will still find you beautiful. ^_^ And why don't you try asking him. When I asked all I got was, "Why would I do that? Your still hot and that's I need. I'm not going to get bored of a hot and sexy woman." So just ask him what he thinks. ;)

• Members

no it's not a problem I love to see my wife naked anytime and all the time. You guys should see each other naked whenever you can the more the better. You will not lose the attraction you and him will be more attracted to each other. the reason why your hubby watch you shower is because he thinks you are so sexy and your naked turns him on so much lost of hubbies do it I do it a womens body is so sexy and especially if it's your wife. enjoy him gulking at you he is just attracted to you

• Review Team

I agree with the others, I don't think seeing your SO naked would get old. I love to watch my husband shower, too. I don't know why, I just love seeing him all lathered up and taking care of business, not even knowing I am watching.